Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Josh Woodrum is our future, people!

I like Woodrum and I'd love to see what he's got! I said this in the preseason (although it was a different scenario)...
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 10-03-2017 at 10:14 AM.

I absolutely want to see Woodrum, and preferably sooner than later. Something is obviously wrong with Joe. It is likely his back is worse than he or the team are admitting in which case, he needs to sit and between Woodrum and Mallett, I definitely want to see Woodrum. If it's not his back and he really is just done, the same thing applies.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I like Woodrum and I'd love to see what he's got! I said this in the preseason (although it was a different scenario)...
    You mean an "I'm OK behind the Ravens' 2nd/3rd string preseason OL/RBs against the opponents' 2nd/3rd string preseason defenses, but what happens when I'm behind pretty much the same Ravens' OL and facing the opponents' starting regular season defense scenario?"

I guess if I really thought Joe could help us win I would think otherwise. So what if Woodrum plays? Could he, like Joe, thrown a pick or 2? Could he repeatedly go three out the first half? Could he get sacked a few times? Could he throw behind, over, or bounce the ball to the receivers? Really what are we all concerned about? I don't care if he just walked off the street! I am beyond bored with this offense. I don't even plan to watch the game this Sunday. Since this year is set in stone give him a try. As far as being our future.... I haven't a clue. But I do know how I feel about watching this vanilla boring offense.

5. Re: Josh Woodrum is our future, people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    I guess if I really thought Joe could help us win I would think otherwise. So what if Woodrum plays? Could he, like Joe, thrown a pick or 2? Could he repeatedly go three out the first half? Could he get sacked a few times? Could he throw behind, over, or bounce the ball to the receivers? Really what are we all concerned about? I don't care if he just walked off the street! I am beyond bored with this offense. I don't even plan to watch the game this Sunday. Since this year is set in stone give him a try. As far as being our future.... I haven't a clue. But I do know how I feel about watching this vanilla boring offense.
    But Harbs favorite flavor is vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    But Harbs favorite flavor is vanilla.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    You mean an "I'm OK behind the Ravens' 2nd/3rd string preseason OL/RBs against the opponents' 2nd/3rd string preseason defenses, but what happens when I'm behind pretty much the same Ravens' OL and facing the opponents' starting regular season defense scenario?"
    Everything is conjecture unless we actually put Woodrum out there and see! All I know is that Joe can't get it done with the present circumstances. Maybe Woodrum can. The only scenario we actually have is the current one. Woodrum seems to be able to scramble. With his offense of line we need someone that can scramble. I say let's take a chance. It's not likely that a practice-squad QB is going to replace Joe Flacco. In an interview I loved woodrums spirit and comments. He feels he can be an NFL quarterback. He feels that if given the chance he can do the job. I like the old adage it's better to try and fail than fail to try. This guy wants to try.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

You want to ruin this young man by putting him at Quarterback in this garbage of an offensive situation?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Troy Smith........that is all. Woodrum will not play because as much as we think we know more than the coaches and scouts, we're all just ignorant fans.

Blog Entries

When we are officially eliminated from playoff contention, which could come quickly with the way things are going, I hope we do some open auditions at QB, including him. I don't know if he is the guy but can't hurt to find out, especially if the season is lost anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    When we are officially eliminated from playoff contention, which could come quickly with the way things are going, I hope we do some open auditions at QB, including him. I don't know if he is the guy but can't hurt to find out, especially if the season is lost anyway.

You may be right, but my calendar says it's still October... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

You may be right, but my calendar says it's still October... Bc
    Of course it is not going to happen next week. But I do think there is a chance that we will be eliminated with enough time left for him to get a 2 or 3 game audition at the end of the season. If we are really unlucky he could get 4 or 5.