Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

sorry guys. Just got online. A lot of stuff going on. Will make my pick in a few minutes. FYI: My brother in law out on Long Island has symptoms and tested positive. He works at a major hospital. They sent him home to quarantine. His wife and 2 kids are sick as well, but not tested. Don't know about his 82 yr old mother in law who is secluded now in the basement. Bad situation. Wife freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Why would anyone be giving up that much value for Daniel Jones If he didn’t play all last year?
    He would play due to all our blowouts and he'd turn some heads lighting up pissburgh.

Unless you want to make the case that not having Hollywood would not have allowed us to go 14-2 but then we'd have a higher draft pick at that point and making it easier to trade up.

Also, Miami traded a 2nd for Rosen. And they watched him play which did more bad than good. So I'm sure we'd find a suitor.

Did I just see Dallas draft Herbert?
    Wut?
    Are they trading Dak somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Did I just see Dallas draft Herbert?
    Wut?
    Are they trading Dak somewhere?
    It sounds like Belden’s plan as Jerry/McCarthy is to walk away from the negotiating table, let Dak play a year on the franchise tag, then turn the keys over to Herbert.

sorry guys. Just got online. A lot of stuff going on. Will make my pick in a few minutes. FYI: My brother in law out on Long Island has symptoms and tested positive. He works at a major hospital. They sent him home to quarantine. His wife and 2 kids are sick as well, but not tested. Don't know about his 82 yr old mother in law who is secluded now in the basement. Bad situation. Wife freaking out.
    Damn bro. That’s real life. I know this doesn’t help but I’ll keep your family in my thoughts for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    It sounds like Belden’s plan as Jerry/McCarthy is to walk away from the negotiating table, let Dak play a year on the franchise tag, then turn the keys over to Herbert.
    Yes, that’s the plan. Dak’s looking to break the bank and the boys are heavily invested in Zeke and Amari and have some holes on defense. Mike McCarthy is looking long term and is good to move forward with his guy and not be cap strapped.

Prayers brother.

8. Re: 2020 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Jags get a guy they considered taking at 9.... big win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn man. Sorry to hear. Hope everybody’s okay.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Keep you in our thoughts brother! Real life creeping in on our fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He would play due to all our blowouts and he'd turn some heads lighting up pissburgh.

Unless you want to make the case that not having Hollywood would not have allowed us to go 14-2 but then we'd have a higher draft pick at that point and making it easier to trade up.

Also, Miami traded a 2nd for Rosen. And they watched him play which did more bad than good. So I'm sure we'd find a suitor.
    I’d say not having Hollywood would have def affected the record.

I’m sure if GM Cool-X had grabbed Jones ...we prob could flip him this year for atleast a high 2Nd and a 3rd. Maybe use that to trade up ....again

Blog Entries

With the 21st pick in the 2020 RSR Mock Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select, Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson.
    Others I thought about were CJ Henderson, CB, Florida, but @SumthingObvious drafted him one pick ahead of the Eagles, Denzel Mims or Justin Jefferson (WRs), or an OT but five had already been taken off the board.
    I like Higgins size (6' 4" 215 lbs) and productivity. In 2018/19 combined he caught 118 passes for 1,167 yards (17.8 YPC) plus 25 TDs... Bc