Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis statue

The petition has already worked then. It won't come down. But the Ravens and Stadium Authority are now taking action based on the fan protest. The message has been heard loud and clear. I did not sign the petition and I won't, but i still say good job to the person who started it.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    The petition has already worked then. It won't come down. But the Ravens and Stadium Authority are now taking action based on the fan protest. The message has been heard loud and clear. I did not sign the petition and I won't, but i still say good job to the person who started it.
    Are you a steelers fan?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Are you a steelers fan?
    No.

I am glad that there is a petition to get Ray's statue removed. In order to fight Liberalism, we need to use their tactics to do it. Maybe then they will back off.

No.
    Ohhh you just don't agree with black folks peacefully protesting the shootings of unarmed black men in America. And your supporting a Steeler, who doesn't even support his own decision. What's this shit come to? Lol

Mods move this to the political forum. The Michelle Savage fans are making my eyes bleed

Blog Entries

Ohhh you just don't agree with black folks peacefully protesting the shootings of unarmed black men in America. And your supporting a Steeler, who doesn't even support his own decision. What's this shit come to? Lol
    So you don't recognize MY right to protest and have an opinion? Do you understand how freedom of speech works? Players have a right to protest, but that doesn't mean I have to support their protest based on what I believe is a false narrative. Have a good day.

So you don't recognize MY right to protest and have an opinion? Do you understand how freedom of speech works? Players have a right to protest, but that doesn't mean I have to support their protest based on what I believe is a false narrative. Have a good day.
    What are you even protesting? The "stay in your place boy" movement?

Blog Entries

Not going to dignify that insult with a response. Like I said, have a good day.

Not going to dignify that insult with a response. Like I said, have a good day.
    Not an insult, it's the truth. What wrong has been done to you? I told you why the black players are protesting. Why are you? Exactly it's all about "stay in your place boy"

Reading this kind of garbage makes me realize that a lot of white men on the Union side died in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Williams View Post
    Reading this kind of garbage makes me realize that a lot of white men on the Union side died in vain.
    How so? Even when the protest has NOTHING to do with the flag you still make it about the flag instead of the actual issue. It's just a cover up for what white folks are truly upset about. What issue do you have with the protest? If it's the flag, you're proving my point and the point all of the protesters. You can call it garbage, but you can't call it lie.