Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why do I want to sing the headline of that article like Rage Against the Machine Bulls on Parade...
    Careful NC you don’t want to be accused of inciting violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Careful NC you don’t want to be accused of inciting violence

Also, what we saw last week was not that unique. Remember when people tried to storm the White house just a few months ago?

Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker
    This is amazing. When this happened, the left (and politicians) mocked trump. This was literally an attempted overthrow. And the left laughed it off.

Maybe we need to pull tape from anyone that mocked this even, and place them on the no fly list.

I am sure the regular lefties are still laughing at that night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This is amazing. When this happened, the left (and politicians) mocked trump. This was literally an attempted overthrow. And the left laughed it off.

Maybe we need to pull tape from anyone that mocked this even, and place them on the no fly list.

I am sure the regular lefties are still laughing at that night.
    Yup, I remember it well.

Blog Entries

Why do I want to sing the headline of that article like Rage Against the Machine Bulls on Parade...
    Or another popular track from the same album....Vietnow...

"Turn on the radio..."
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

So George Sterling, the guy responsible for running Georgia's election, investigated the elections hes in charge of running and tells us there is nothing wrong?

And he is ABSOLUTELY lying when he says at 4:45 "this is normal ballot scanning processing". No... you don't announce to the media and poll watchers that you are going to stop counting, resume tomorrow and then after they leave continue to count unobserved for hours...

I don't know what else to say then. Video clearly shows what happen with those ballots under the table. It clearly shows that Rudy leaked video out of context. No wonder the judges down there threw out their cases.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I don't know what else to say then. Video clearly shows what happen with those ballots under the table. It clearly shows that Rudy leaked video out of context. No wonder the judges down there threw out their cases.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    You could say this guy is lying to us to protect himself and telling us it's normal to count ballots after you told the observers to go home is sketchy as hell!!!

You could say this guy is lying to us to protect himself and telling us it's normal to count ballots after you told the observers to go home is sketchy as hell!!!
    And you know nothing sketchy about storing ballots under a table. Totally normal.
    Last edited by blah3; 01-13-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And you nothing sketchy about storing ballots under a table. Totally normal.
    That you don't pull out to count until after the people who you told you were going to stop counting leave.

That you don't pull out to count until after the people who you told you were going to stop counting leave.
    Maybe they are hearing voices in the sky

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's like how they get mad when some guys on the right fall back on things that are conveniently used to smear everyone on the left i.e. Antifa, Portland Protests etc..

If we can try to agree the fringe and bad actors are not remotely representative of the whole we will have made good progress.

There is a common thread of anarchism between both groups though. I posted a link to a podcast that is worth listening to on another thread. This isn't the type of thing the lends itself to short form type discussions and sound bite type arguments that we are normally spoon fed by the media and you really have to risk being seen as an outcast and traitor by both sides to have an honest discussion about it.
    Wicked always likes to liken the political spectrum as a circle since the fringes approach each other.
    I’m assuming this is in response to twitter, Facebook and Amazons bam of Parler?

This isn’t unfettered capitalism. These places are benefiting from a law that allows them to be free from lawsuits because their a platform. But the problem is when you censor speech, specifically to one side of the political spectrum, you’re no longer a platform.

So this is kinda the opposite of capitalism. If that’s what your post is in reference to.
    Late to this party, but wouldn't the communications decency act be a government restriction on the market, and therefore not unfettered capitalism?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Didn't the investigation into that find that the observers assumed they were supposed to leave and left rather than actually being told to?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk