Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Wouldn't you call this racism?

WTF has happened to the state of Virginia lately?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/black-...ltural-center/

Re: Wouldn't you call this racism?

Wow. But ..it really doesn’t surprise me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Wow. But ..it really doesn’t surprise me at all.

This is f'd up on so many levels. That's a woman I would put on a do not hire list. I can't believe she's taking up a space at UVA.

Would love to know her ACT or SAT scores.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is f'd up on so many levels. That's a woman I would put on a do not hire list. I can't believe she's taking up a space at UVA.

Would love to know her ACT or SAT scores.
    What if her scores are high and thats why she was accepted there in the first place. She could be manic depressive, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, boyfriend broke up with her, mother died, scape goating a whole race over a bad incident, or could just be plain ignorant, could have been a million things. Regardless, it isn't a good look and she'll end up paying for it down the road. Very unfortunate situation and she will have to accept the consequences of her behavior.

Virginia is a fine state.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    What if her scores are high and thats why she was accepted there in the first place. She could be manic depressive, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, boyfriend broke up with her, mother died, scape goating a whole race over a bad incident, or could just be plain ignorant, could have been a million things. Regardless, it isn't a good look and she'll end up paying for it down the road. Very unfortunate situation and she will have to accept the consequences of her behavior.

Wow, you list lots of excuses. I wonder if she was as upset when it was discovered that her governor wore a black face? He's still there isn't he? Virginia's fine if you believe in infanticide and are against the 2nd amendment.

I have been explained that one cannot be racist against a populace unless that populace has been marginalized in the past.

... which is a fucking joke and why racism isn’t goi g anywhere. Racism will die the day everyone stops talking about race and segregating themselves, which is Neveruary 32nd.

Blog Entries

She could end up paying for it down the road. Remember the guy that video taped himself giving the Chick-fil-A drive through clerk a hard time? He got fired and has had a hard time finding a job ever since. That was like 9 years ago

I feel like we are training kids to be this way.

We need kids to learn to be mindful about of race in a way that minimizes its impact in how we interact.

You can't change your race or the demographic makeup of your community.

A public space where kids of color hide from whites is as offensive as one for whites.

Blog Entries

Wouldn't you call this racism?

Come on man...

If that was a white woman saying that about there being too many people of color in that space, she would probably be expelled and put on blast on Twitter by every woke media stooge out there with hashtags like “wecandobetter” or “white supremacy”. Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon would just be “beside themselves” with grief and angst over the disturbing amount of racism and bigotry in our country...and then most likely use that as a pivot to talk about Trump.

The double standard we have in this country is appalling.

How about we just don’t be douchebags to each other? How about that?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Come on man...

If that was a white woman saying that about there being too many people of color in that space, she would probably be expelled and put on blast on Twitter by every woke media stooge out there with hashtags like “wecandobetter” or “white supremacy”. Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon would just be “beside themselves” with grief and angst over the disturbing amount of racism and bigotry in our country...and then most likely use that as a pivot to talk about Trump.

The double standard we have in this country is appalling.

How about we just don’t be douchebags to each other? How about that?

Low income offenders get recommended sentences according to strict federal guidelines. Rich offenders who know people get theirs reduced.

If ifs were a fifth, we all be drunk.

I agree that there are double standards every where. I don't know what to do about it.

This doesn't surprise me at all. In today's atmosphere, whites are the only group it's ok to trash.

Low income offenders get recommended sentences according to strict federal guidelines. Rich offenders who know people get theirs reduced.

If ifs were a fifth, we all be drunk.

I agree that there are double standards every where. I don't know what to do about it.

Don't vote democrat.

Joking aside, it is the liberal narrative that is pushing incidences like this. Identity politics by its very nature forces groups of people to attack one another; there has to be a victim. Listen to her words in the whole video where she says, "Y'all can go anywhere on campus, but there's only a few spaces open to us". She is making herself a victim of racism that simply does not exist, and by doing so she attacks those white people who, I'm guessing by sheer dent of being in a "mulit-cultural center", are the exact kind of woke morons the left generally refer to as allies.

By contrast, I only go into our Women's Center decked out in full football regalia with both national championship rings on my fingers with my voice down to its natural octave. There's also some man-spreading on general principle.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock