Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco's Bad Habit

No one mentioned JOe's worse habit which has nothing to do with mechanics

All the chemicals in those chicken McNuggests he ate at McDonalds celebrating his $120M contract finally effected him.

Only 50 percent of a McNugget is actually chicken. The other 50 percent includes corn derivatives, sugars, leavening agents, and completely synthetic ingredients that no home cook would have in her pantry. Dimethylpolysiloxane is an anti-foaming agent made of silicone. Tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) is a chemical preservative so deadly that just five grams can kill you.

And that's just one McNugget.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-24-2013 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Telling me that no other QB is playing for the Ravens is meaningless. Obviously.
    We can just stop right there. At no point did I ever bring up the issue that no other QB is playing for the Ravens. So why in the world would you even bother to mention that? I know why. Because what you do, as others have pointed out, is make things up, then use that as some sort of talking point. But the thing is...IT DOESN'T EXIST TO BEGIN WITH. You just made it up. That's all you do -- take people's words, make up your own talking points that have nothing whatsoever to do with what's been said that you are supposedly quoting, then you proceed to go on and on about absolutely nothing.

iggyman555 Guest

The only thing I fucked up was your dumb argument. Your insistence on making personal shots instead of making arguments is getting embarrassing.

And which premise are we talking about? The one you started with or the one you changed it to after the original was criticized? If the latter, I never argued against that, in fact I stipulated it. If the former, already addressed, thoroughly.
    :word

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    So...what? Brilliant.

:grbac:
    Cute. Would like to hear who you think is responsible. Well, I would have liked to. Apparently you're incapable of conversing civilly, and/or properly quoting my post...

Blog Entries

More of the "point to event/metric and consider it the only factor explaining the results"? Two can play at that game:

Yeah, but, but they also played the Seahawks (2nd) and Panthers (3rd) and Cardinals (9th) and Saints (5th) defenses. See. That was the reason, not Ryan or Julio. Right? Those are tough defenses.

And Ryan still has a QB rating of 79.3 since Julio being hurt, despite these defenses and no Julio.

While Flacco has a 74.1 QB rating since that date.

And last game to last game:

Ryan vs the 5th ranked defense: QB rating of 97.4

Flacco vs. the 24th ranked defense: QB rating of 53.4

Yeah, as of this minute Ryan is struggling worse than Joe is, and worse than Joe ever has. Sure.
    Yeah and of course you don't mention flacco had a qb rating of 94.4/82.4 and 97.1 against the top 10 pass defenses of CLE and PIT. Guess that doesn't mesh with your rheotric.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    post #10 is about all I ever wanted to add to this thread. I thought it was a simple enough comment. I guess I underestimated your desire to make Flacco look as bad as possible. My word have you have embarrassed yourself tonight. You don't like being wrong huh? Always need that last word? Man...just look about how much respect you've lost tonight. you just come across as a cantankerous blow hard.
    Sentence #1: And #10 was relatively innocuous. Yet, you posted 15-20 escalating posts after that. I didn't respond to post #10. In fact I barely responded at all until you started with QB rating excuses and aDOT stuff.

Sentence #2: It was simple and not too bad. The motivation was transparent obviously, but also not very surprising. It was the next several posts where you started implying equivalence and veering towards "what else can we expect, look around" defensiveness.

Sentence #3: You mean your panties are bunched because someone implied Flacco might be somewhat responsible for his results. And maybe even that those results are worse than they should be. Get looser panties is my suggestion. As it is, you are Exhibit A of Tony's point, even if you are oblivious to that fact.

Sentence #4: Hilarious irony. Another personal shot from the guy with his panties up his crack.

Sentence #5. Relevance to the current discussion? Between the two of us I am the only one making points.

Sentence #6: More beautiful irony, as for going-on a half dozen posts you haven't done anything but repeat addressed arguments, move goalposts, employ fallacies, and make personal shots. And also claim you were leaving only to re-appear for more personal shots and non-arguments.

Sentence #7: Yeah, look at "how much respect" I lost tonight. Did you really just post that? :grbac: You can't help yourself can you? You've been hitting the sauce?

Sentence #8: Cantankerous is a two-way street, unfortunately. And there is no contest who is the bigger blow hard, you have me crushed. I actually make supported arguments. You just flail and resort to immature personal shots, over and over and over. Including Sentence #8.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    We can just stop right there. At no point did I ever bring up the issue that no other QB is playing for the Ravens. So why in the world would you even bother to mention that? I know why. Because what you do, as others have pointed out, is make things up, then use that as some sort of talking point. But the thing is...IT DOESN'T EXIST TO BEGIN WITH. You just made it up. That's all you do -- take people's words, make up your own talking points that have nothing whatsoever to do with what's been said that you are supposedly quoting, then you proceed to go on and on about absolutely nothing.
    Of course you did. When you mention no one else has Gino or Caldwell or this or that, all you are saying is no other QB plays for the Ravens. Ummm.....hello?

The rest of your post is obviously foolish nonsense, so no need to address it.

Blog Entries

Sentence #1: And #10 was relatively innocuous. Yet, you posted 15-20 escalating posts after that. I didn't respond to post #10. In fact I barely responded at all until you started with QB rating excuses and aDOT stuff.

Sentence #2: It was simple and not too bad. The motivation was transparent obviously, but also not very surprising. It was the next several posts where you started implying equivalence and veering towards "what else can we expect, look around" defensiveness.

Sentence #3: You mean your panties are bunched because someone implied Flacco might be somewhat responsible for his results. And maybe even that those results are worse than they should be. Get looser panties is my suggestion. As it is, you are Exhibit A of Tony's point, even if you are oblivious to that fact.

Sentence #4: Hilarious irony. Another personal shot from the guy with his panties up his crack.

Sentence #5. Relevance to the current discussion? Between the two of us I am the only one making points.

Sentence #6: More beautiful irony, as for going-on a half dozen posts you haven't done anything but repeat addressed arguments, move goalposts, employ fallacies, and make personal shots. And also claim you were leaving only to re-appear for more personal shots and non-arguments.

Sentence #7: Yeah, look at "how much respect" I lost tonight. Did you really just post that? :grbac: You can't help yourself can you? You've been hitting the sauce?

Sentence #8: Cantankerous is a two-way street, unfortunately. And there is no contest who is the bigger blow hard, you have me crushed. I actually make supported arguments. You just flail and resort to immature personal shots, over and over and over. Including Sentence #8.
    Wow. Look at yourself. Is this really who you are? Like, you conduct yourself in real life in this manner? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Wow. Look at yourself. Is this really who you are? Like, you conduct yourself in real life in this manner? Wow.
    By "conduct myself" you mean address your post point by point? Or should I say childish insult by childish insult? Yeah, I guess I do. The goal being that if your immaturity is pointed out to you enough times, you'll recognize it and grow up.

Maybe this post will do it? What do you think? I am optimistic.

Blog Entries

By "conduct myself" you mean address your post point by point? Or should I say childish insult by childish insult? Yeah, I guess I do. The goal being that if your immaturity is pointed out to you enough times, you'll recognize it and grow up.

Maybe this post will do it? What do you think?
    you lost the argument, failed at your attempt to assert yourself as the superior entity, embarrassed yourself with your own unique brand of behavior noted by no less than 3 individual posters here, and somehow still are going strong at 1:31am.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    No one mentioned JOe's worse habit which has nothing to do with mechanics

All the chemicals in those chicken McNuggests he ate at McDonalds celebrating his $120M contract finally effected him.

Only 50 percent of a McNugget is actually chicken. The other 50 percent includes corn derivatives, sugars, leavening agents, and completely synthetic ingredients that no home cook would have in her pantry. Dimethylpolysiloxane is an anti-foaming agent made of silicone. Tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) is a chemical preservative so deadly that just five grams can kill you.

And that's just one McNugget.

Her pantry?

HER pantry?

HER PANTRY?

YOU FUCKING LUNATIC MISOGNYSTIC CREEP. I HOPE YOU BURN TO DEATH IN A CONCOCTION OF GENDER-NEUTRAL CHEMICALS YOU HATEFUL MAN!

:)
    Last edited by PurpleApocalypse37; 11-24-2013 at 04:01 AM.

Blog Entries

YOU FUCKING LUNATIC MISOGNYSTIC CREEP. I HOPE YOU BURN TO DEATH IN A CONCOCTION OF GENDER-NEUTRAL CHEMICALS YOU HATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

Um, That's was a typo :).

Man, I cant even repeat what my gorgeous niece called me on face book.
    No Christmas present for her.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-24-2013 at 04:13 AM.