Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5556575859 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just curious. Do you know what impeachment is?
    It’s where you remove a President from office.................

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes it does. Read the link I posted.

Btw - why care? His term is up in a week.

Shouldn’t we be focusing things like COVID relief?

The left cares. Because they know trump beat them in this election (if not for stopping the vote count to add enough votes for Biden). The left is scared to death I of trump.

The only hope is to make it so he can’t run again.

Blog Entries

Protesters storm Capitol

I did read it. You posted an opinion piece. Others have said it is permissible to hold a Senate trial after Trump leaves office.

Personally, I really don’t care. I wanted Trump gone, and he will be gone in one week. I just have my popcorn out and am curious to see how it will all turn out. I am far more consumed with the Ravens playoff chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

It’s where you remove a President from office.................
    Not just a president. But a federal official. Removal from office. So if you are not in office, it is moot

Most on the left think impeachment can follow trump. It doesn’t really mean much. Look how Clinton’s life has changed since impeachment. He still has to hang with Hillary

Impeach him so he can never hold office again. The truth is probably more GOP want him never to be able to hold office again than Dems. He would never win another office again against a democrat. They would just re-run videos of Jan 6th over and over. Its the republicans who are scared of losing against him and his iron control of the party. They want him gone more than democrats but would never admit it.

Ugh...

Dude, you’re making a fool of yourself. You can’t point to anything Trump has ever said that could be construed as Hang Mike Pence.
    I'll add to what I last posted. If you yell fire in a crowded movie theater with no fire- your speech is responsible for someone getting trampled to death if that happens. That is why it is illegal, even though you did not say trample people to death. Trump yelled fire. Again - answer me - why were people after Pence that day? What could possibly cause that? You won't answer because you know the chief lunatic in charge provoked the insane with his tweets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I'll add to what I last posted. If you yell fire in a crowded movie theater with no fire- your speech is responsible for someone getting trampled to death if that happens. That is why it is illegal, even though you did not say trample people to death. Trump yelled fire. Again - answer me - why were people after Pence that day? What could possibly cause that? You won't answer because you know the chief lunatic in charge provoked the insane with his tweets.
    When were people yelling hang Pence? I’ve not scene it.

Blog Entries

Impeach him so he can never hold office again. The truth is probably more GOP want him never to be able to hold office again than Dems. He would never win another office again against a democrat. They would just re-run videos of Jan 6th over and over. Its the republicans who are scared of losing against him and his iron control of the party. They want him gone more than democrats but would never admit it.
    Why would you need to make sure he could never run again if there’s no chance he could win?

What if I tell “it’s hot in here”. Does that mean I am calling for you to burn the place???

I just read the full transcript of the trump speech. Now I know why every lib on this board can not quite trump inciting the riots. Because he didn’t.

Here is the fill paragraph that the media is paraphrasing

“ Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy.

When were people yelling hang Pence? I’ve not scene it.
    Listen to them - its pretty clearly yelled: https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/09/riote...pence-capitol/

Again, the people who were against Pence - this ONLY happened after Trump's bad tweets about him calling him a coward. No one was yelling for Pence's head prior to Trump's tweet. Cause and effect. Its crystal clear. If Trump's tweets about Pence did not cause this then you explain why this happened....

Blog Entries

Listen to them - its pretty clearly yelled: https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/09/riote...pence-capitol/

Again, the people who were against Pence - this ONLY happened after Trump's bad tweets about him calling him a coward. No one was yelling for Pence's head prior to Trump's tweet. Cause and effect. Its crystal clear. If Trump's tweets about Pence did not cause this then you explain why this happened....
    Because he voted to certify the electors from Arizona after Arizona asked for them back.