Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: What is the one player/position that concerns you the most on offense and defense

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Doesn't Von Miller usually line up on the strong side across from the RT? He's going to obliterate Hurst.
    He usually does, but he can honestly line up anywhere. The dude is a monster.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Re: What is the one player/position that concerns you the most on offense and defense

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Doesn't Von Miller usually line up on the strong side across from the RT? He's going to obliterate Hurst.
    all afternoon long

And AJ Green doesn't usually line up in the slot...unless he's facing 5'9" Tavon Young and a Ravens defense that doesn't rotate defenders to get better match ups. I expect Denver to move Miller around to get the best match up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    And AJ Green doesn't usually line up in the slot...unless he's facing 5'9" Tavon Young and a Ravens defense that doesn't rotate defenders to get better match ups. I expect Denver to move Miller around to get the best match up.
    I mentioned in the game thread, that was just great coaching to get him lined up in the slot and then cross the field. It's a copycat league - watch Denver...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

After hearing the O-line will look the same I now change the thread to who in the organization worries you the most. If the line gets smoked again it lays squarely on the shoulders of JOHN HARBAUGH!!

Stop being so damn stubborn and loyal. Management 101 at a community college will teach you either one has no place when honestly evaluating personnel. Combined with the in-game papers of IQ from him and MARTY, I believe coaching will still be the biggest problem of the team during the season.

They do well motivating and teaching in the off season but damn their decisions during the season boggle common sense