Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Maybe it's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    But you're pretty much making the point of this post. No young qb, including our beloved Joe did well in the playoffs, yet no young qb has gotten even near the amount of criticism that Lamar has and that's just a fact. Lamar has received more criticism in his 3 years than Matthew Stafford and Matt Ryan have received in their entire careers! And they were both number 1 draft picks! And they threw to Megatron and Julio, while Lamar was out here trying to get it done with Willie Snead and Seth Roberts.

It's ridiculous and you know it. No agenda my butt.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Says the guy that looks for offense behind every blade of grass.

So what is the agenda? Spell it out

He's deserved some criticism, by his own admission. He's a QB, the most important position on the team. A handful of losers say they guy can never win a big game and y'all get your panties in a bunch.

Nobody respectable is saying he can't win a big game. They said he hasn't played well in them up to this point, and he has to do that to take the next step. That is true of every QB in the league. When you win an MVP, expectations change from the sports critics. He is getting a shit ton of respect and accolades right now for his improvements in passing. It's on NFL Network every damn day almost. Look at another Team's message board. Mad respect for Lamar.

This is some serious beta shit here. I feel like I just walked in on my wife watching the Real Housewives and they're bitching about someone calling them fat and old.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Says the guy that looks for offense behind every blade of grass.

So what is the agenda? Spell it out

He's deserved some criticism, by his own admission. He's a QB, the most important position on the team. A handful of losers say they guy can never win a big game and y'all get your panties in a bunch.

Nobody respectable is saying he can't win a big game. They said he hasn't played well in them up to this point, and he has to do that to take the next step. That is true of every QB in the league. When you win an MVP, expectations change from the sports critics. He is getting a shit ton of respect and accolades right now for his improvements in passing. It's on NFL Network every damn day almost. Look at another Team's message board. Mad respect for Lamar.

This is some serious beta shit here. I feel like I just walked in on my wife watching the Real Housewives and they're bitching about someone calling them fat and old.

Lmaoooo Harbs was literally just taking about NFL execs whistling in graveyards repeating bs about Lamar. It's league wide and it still goes on.

Still incredible to me how Lamar was asked to move to WR and do receiving drills at the combine, but somehow with Josh Allen's putrid numbers at freaking Wyoming, no one asked to get a looksie at him playing tight end. ....interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lmaoooo Harbs was literally just taking about NFL execs whistling in graveyards repeating bs about Lamar. It's league wide and it still goes on.

Still incredible to me how Lamar was asked to move to WR and do receiving drills at the combine, but somehow with Josh Allen's putrid numbers at freaking Wyoming, no one asked to get a looksie at him playing tight end. ....interesting.

So it's racism now? Is that what you are insinuating but are afraid to spell out? Funny how Mahomes and Wilson seemed to escape that criticism.

You know people wanted Tebow to be a TE or RB. Hines Ward actually was a QB and became a great WR. Scouts make these position projections all the time when a person is a great athlete.

Clearly many people liked him as a QB but you want to focus on the few that said otherwise. You have the agenda my friend.

Now I have to stop reading and responding to this thread because I'm getting irritable and my nipples are getting puffy and sore from all the estrogen radiating from all this bitching and drama.

So it's racism now? Is that what you are insinuating but are afraid to spell out? Funny how Mahomes and Wilson seemed to escape that criticism.

You know people wanted Tebow to be a TE or RB. Hines Ward actually was a QB and became a great WR. Scouts make these position projections all the time when a person is a great athlete.

Clearly many people liked him as a QB but you want to focus on the few that said otherwise. You have the agenda my friend.

Now I have to stop reading and responding to this thread because I'm getting irritable and my nipples are getting puffy and sore from all the estrogen radiating from all this bitching and drama.

Why are you bringing race into this? Who said anything about race?

Lmao 🤣

If Lamar can lead an injury-devastated team to 5-1, there’s no reason to doubt he can eventually get it done in the postseason. And if not then fk the pundits. Marino and Kelly never won a SB, but they’re Hall of Famers. It’s pretty clear that Lamar is HOF caliber too

No one other then a few morons care about the race of a QB anymore thanks to Lamar and Wilson and Mahomes, etc,etc. 20 years ago maybe even 10 you have a point but those old school GMs and scouts have dwindled to nearly nothing.

Is there something seriously wrong with you? It seems like half the time you are making arguments against yourself, the other half you spout nonsense like you are in a echo chamber patting yourself on the back. Redundant I know, but somehow you still manage to do it

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Is there something seriously wrong with you? It seems like half the time you are making arguments against yourself, the other half you spout nonsense like you are in a echo chamber patting yourself on the back. Redundant I know, but somehow you still manage to do it
    Hard to judge somebody based on online forum posting. Most people behave differently online then they would in face to face interactions. Forums like these are a way to escape ones normal persona and be more risky. It’s a part of ourselves we hide that can come out when there’s a much lower expectation of agreeableness or decency.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Yes, I am the one with the problem for providing factual arguments to an emotional conversation about feelings and then making light of the situation. Would you like to discuss football or do you just want to spout nonsense?

I posted irrefutable facts to back my point and the person I was debating kept moving the goal posts about Lamar criticism to fit some b.s racism agenda.

Please point out where I made an argument against myself on that.

I also argued that it's okay to criticize Lamar for struggling in the playoffs because he has, but it's unfair to say he can't win a big game because he's young and still improving.

So what don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Hard to judge somebody based on online forum posting. Most people behave differently online then they would in face to face interactions. Forums like these are a way to escape ones normal persona and be more risky. It’s a part of ourselves we hide that can come out when there’s a much lower expectation of agreeableness or decency.
    Lol. So i have the problem for engaging a known race baiter and dismantling his argument? Did I go too far with the estrogen comment? I guess nobody has a sense of humor anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    If Lamar can lead an injury-devastated team to 5-1, there’s no reason to doubt he can eventually get it done in the postseason. And if not then fk the pundits. Marino and Kelly never won a SB, but they’re Hall of Famers. It’s pretty clear that Lamar is HOF caliber too
    Exactly. A few pundits make outrageous comments every year just for attention. Bill Polian has already come out multiple times and said he was dead wrong about his assessment.

I seriously doubt if Lamar gets to the Superbowl and plays well that anyone will say he can't win games in the playoffs anymore. If the do, like you said, fk em.