Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/11)?

The Ravens had a lottery for tix to the premiere of their 2012 Season DVD that the NFL puts together for the league champ every year. It's taking place at the Lyric on Monday night, March 11. Once again, I didn't win the PSL lottery for tix to this event (I've never won any of their #&@& lotteries!). Anyone on here going? Should be a BLAST! I'd love to be there cheering on some of those plays on the big screen, surrounded by Ravens fans, again! Hope someone posts a review afterward.
    Last edited by BMann; 03-04-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Not me, I lost also.

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Does anyone know if they are going to sell the DVD in stores like either sporting goods stores or FYE type stores?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Once again, I also didnt win -lol.

Where is there a safe place to park near the Lyric?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    There are parking garages close by on Cathedral, another on Mount Royal and another on Park Ave right by the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. You'll see them. Plenty of parking in the Cultural district.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    if anyone was to be picked, Im glad that it was you Mista T. Have fun!

8. Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

I pre-ordered the DVD on itunes...hopefully it comes out earlier rather than later tomorrow.

FYI, the viewing is on March 11 (not March 4). Doors open at 5, viewing starts at 6.

This is one lottery I finally won. If I had a choice, I would have rather won the 'other' lottery. However, I don't mind.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    I pre-ordered the DVD on itunes...hopefully it comes out earlier rather than later tomorrow.
    Same here. I'd like to watch it tomorrow.

I thought, maybe, maybe I had a chance this time but alas, no. I don't know what I have to do to win something from the Ravens??? When PSLs were offered I sent my application on day 1. Random drawing, I wanted seats in the lower bowl, Ravens sideline, up high towards the center of the field. I end up 7-rows off the field, visitors sideline around the 10-yard line (love the seats now and wouldn't move for 50-yard line seats). Have I ever won the Superbowl lottery? Nope. Pay for tickets early and win a prize? Again nope. Since their inception, I have never missed a Ravens home game; win a Papa John's pizza at the game? Nope (I think mathematically, other sections have had to win two or three pizzas by now so the Ravens can keep one from me )

All I can say is, at least I won the lottery for picking the right team to root for!
    Everybody's talkin' at me; I don't hear a word they're saying; Only the echoes of my mind

I'm going where the sun keeps shining; Thru' the pouring rain; Going where the weather suits my clothes

Banking off of the North East winds; Sailing on a summer breeze; And skipping over the ocean like a stone

Didn,t win either. Would have been fun to go.