Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

Tom brady's "supermodel wife" is not attractive. I see prettier girls consistently around town, at college, everywhere. Hell, 3 of my 4 sisters are considerably more attractive. I only leave out the 4th because she's 13.

I'm pretty sure lots of guys here have a prettier mate. It's not that hard to find. And it's not really some big "jackpot" situation that some make it out to be. You just have to be yourself (assuming you actually spend effort improving yourself and expanding your mind and getting the most out of your God-given talents) If you're thoughtful, charismatic, passionate, intelligent, and ambitious any single girl with an IQ over 110 will be all over you, looks have nothing to do with it.

*You can't be fat either. But if you exhibit the traits listed above, you won't be fat anyways.

Re: Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Tom brady's "supermodel wife" is not attractive. I see prettier girls consistently around town, at college, everywhere. Hell, 3 of my 4 sisters are considerably more attractive. I only leave out the 4th because she's 13.

I'm pretty sure lots of guys here have a prettier mate. It's not that hard to find. And it's not really some big "jackpot" situation that some make it out to be. You just have to be yourself (assuming you actually spend effort improving yourself and expanding your mind and getting the most out of your God-given talents) If you're thoughtful, charismatic, passionate, intelligent, and ambitious any single girl with an IQ over 110 will be all over you, looks have nothing to do with it.

*You can't be fat either. But if you exhibit the traits listed above, you won't be fat anyways.
    I liked his ex, Bridget Moynihan, better. Giselle doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Alright buddy.

(I don't think Gisele is anything special either)

Blog Entries

Joe is the genuine article. Love the guy.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I do think she's attractive, but I'll also concur that that there are plenty more attractive women out there, famous and not-famous.

Don't kid yourself though that if she were single and you were single and she asked you on a date, you wouldn't jump at the opportunity. Let's be honest here.

The Valet was great back in the day. Warm car with the windows cleaned. But you can not beat the red/green parking for service now.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I liked his ex, Bridget Moynihan, better. Giselle doesn't do it for me.
    This.

Blog Entries

Not mentioned was perhaps the biggest reason for his dislike. He's one of the biggest pussies in sports with the Brady Rule and all the whining he does which is why we call him Marsha Brady. Fans don't care about who he is married to or his homes or his illegitimate son in London who I'm sure calls him a prick.

Random, but they just showed manning is 6-11 against belichek all time. What is Joe? I wanna say...3-3?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Random, but they just showed manning is 6-11 against belichek all time. What is Joe? I wanna say...3-3?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    3-4, counting this year's blowout loss.

1-3 in regular season
    2-1 in playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    3-4, counting this year's blowout loss.

1-3 in regular season
    2-1 in playoffs
    How convenient for me to forget this year's blowout...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Manning made some great commercials. The one featuring him standing on the balcony in a robe and the girl tells him to "take a hike" and he replies " You know, I just might do that." Classic. He seems like a down to earth guy, which many players are, it is just the select few narcissistic players that ruin it for the rest of them. I can't imagine any other player doing commercials like that. Manning has that perfect blend of charm, notoriety, and goofiness.

Brady is not the only one to whine on the field. Too many deep incomplete passes now feature players frantically gesturing to the refs for a call. Notice how that never happens on alleged or real helmet-to-helmet hits, I do find the odd. I think Tom Brady's problem is that he is successful, he looks like a GQ cover model, he presents himself well, he married a supermodel, he is rich, he is arguably one of the best QB's in NFL history, and many hate the Patriots and Belicheck. I don't think he whines more or less than any other QB in particular, people just notice him more. Look at it this way; if he played for the Browns and had a losing record, would anyone care? All of the interviews I have seen with him give me the impression that he is sincere thoughtful. To me he seems like the kind of guy I could have a beer with.

I will say this, I consider myself okay looking, I have disposable income, my wife is attractive, I work out and stay in shape, and despite that, yes, I am envious of Tom Brady. I like the guy. In fact, I don't know I want to win this afternoon - Manning or Brady. Manning maybe, as he has awesome commercials?

Finally, Brady did not come across smarmy or conceited. The guy asked him a question and he answered it honestly. It seems to me he is thankful for what he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That's why people love Manning and hate Brady. Jealousy and envy.

Manning - pappa johns, midsize car commercials, Doritos, Gatorade
    Brady - designer watches, Ugg boots, NetJets and supermodel wife.

In reality they're both mega rich.

If if makes you feel better, hate away. But be honest, who would you rather be?