Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Serious Question

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You know he could do like Malcom Jenkins does. Actually go to police units, talk to politicians.

But Malcolm should not be raising his fist either. I don't condone THAT action one bit. Again, that is divisive.
    Some protestors do meet with police. Others spend their time working with their communities.

Here's Brandon Marshall's protest in Denver leading to change:

https://thinkprogress.org/nfl-player...-591f80ae114f/

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Some protestors do meet with police. Others spend their time working with their communities.

Here's Brandon Marshall's protest in Denver leading to change:

https://thinkprogress.org/nfl-player...-591f80ae114f/
    Hey and looky, no one is taking issue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger35 View Post
    His point was that not everyone who opposed the Robert E. Lee statue coming down in Charlottesville was a White Supremacist. Should he have worded it better, like a lot of other things he has said? Yes.

Anthony Brown wants to take down the Robert E. Lee statue at the Antietam Battlefield now. I don't agree with that. Does that make me a White Supremacist too?

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/0...am-lee-statue/
    I wouldn't assum that you are; it would depend on why you don't agree with it.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Hey and looky, no one is taking issue with that.
    No one took issue? Seems to me the president takes issue with any protest. He called any NFL player exercising their right as an American to protest a son of a bitch and insisted their team owners get rid of them.

That includes Marshall, who protested and affected positive change.

Maybe if there was more positive change, there would be less need to protest...

Blog Entries

Well guess what, many fans who are upset are going to disrespect the flag and anthem themselves by booing during it. You already heard it this past weekend.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well guess what, many fans who are upset are going to disrespect the flag and anthem themselves by booing during it. You already heard it this past weekend.
    I have been told here that booing is less disrespectful than the silent kneeling...

I have been told here that booing is less disrespectful than the silent kneeling...
    You also heard that ideally the booing of the players would occur after the kneeling. But of course that doesn't matter to you.
    Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    I wouldn't assum that you are; it would depend on why you don't agree with it.
    You don't want the statue taken down? Fine. That doesn't make you a white supremacist. I'm sure people have tons of reasons why they might not want a statue taken down. Some are probably non-racist.

You march with people chanting Nazi slogans? You are the company you keep in this situation. And you are not a very fine person.

Don't misconstrue me to be saying people don't have a right to free speech. Personally I prefer when people admit to being neo-Nazis and white supremacists. I wish they didn't exist. But I'd rather know someone is a piece of shit when they are one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flinger35 View Post
    His point was that not everyone who opposed the Robert E. Lee statue coming down in Charlottesville was a White Supremacist. Should he have worded it better, like a lot of other things he has said? Yes.

Anthony Brown wants to take down the Robert E. Lee statue at the Antietam Battlefield now. I don't agree with that. Does that make me a White Supremacist too?

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/0...am-lee-statue/
    Is there also a statue of McLellan? I mean a statue of a general at a battlefield that led one side makes sense, especially if both sides are represented. A statue of a general for a rebellious country in the center of a town does not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Leave them up, take them down, I could care less, I think its absolutely insane that people are letting this shit offend them.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Leave them up, take them down, I could care less, I think its absolutely insane that people are letting this shit offend them.
    This

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    1234.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Mic drop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart