Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Jason Oweh!

This was a slam dunk 1st round, scared money don't make money. We drafted two of the highest ceiling players in the back half of the draft, EDC put his big boy pants on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by G54377 View Post
    I personally don't like taking "project" type pass rushers this early.
    He’s a latecomer to the position but has the physical skills and motor of a an elite edge pick. Sure it’s a chance but when are the Ravens gonna pick in the top five again?

Let’s be big brained and take a pass rusher with no sacks and a R2 talent at WR when we never throw the fucking ball

Blog Entries

Ozzie where you at bruh!! These mfers over here over thinking shit we need you back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    This mfer had zero sacks last year we traded Orlando brown for a project pas rusher. Man give Ozzie his fucking job back Eric
    No, Smoove, pass rushers get sacks. Oweh stands around looking lost until someone tells him to run in a straight line. Then the analytics guys have a collective orgasm and we waste a first round pick on the production we could've gotten by just hoping really hard the QB falls down.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Let’s be big brained and take a pass rusher with no sacks and a R2 talent at WR when we never throw the fucking ball
    Zero sacks all year!! This what they traded Orlando brown for. A supplemental draft player..

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    This was a slam dunk 1st round, scared money don't make money. We drafted two of the highest ceiling players in the back half of the draft, EDC put his big boy pants on tonight.
    Agreed. Both of these guys are gonna be studs.

Bateman will be our #1 alpha for years, and Oweh is gonna wreak havoc.

LET’S GOOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Hmmm yeah... at least we still have plenty of picks so I’m on board

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    No, Smoove, pass rushers get sacks. Oweh stands around looking lost until someone tells him to run in a straight line. Then the analytics guys have a collective orgasm and we waste a first round pick on the production we could've gotten by just hoping really hard the QB falls down.
    Dard wtf is going on here man??? These mfers drinking on the job? Too much work from
    Home life? Wtf is this bullshit they are pulling tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    We complained about Judon not finishing plays so we took a guy who finished exactly 0 plays last year lmao.
    Oweh is like Jadeveon Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Dard wtf is going on here man??? These mfers drinking on the job? Too much work from
    Home life? Wtf is this bullshit they are pulling tonight?
    It's worse than you think. If a linebacker can't rush the passer (zero sacks is a pretty good indication he can't) then they better be able to stop the run. Go watch the Ohio State game to see Oweh get driven off the ball by a TE.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

So a guy who couldn’t get a single sack in college last year supposed to be first round rushing talent in the pros???? Did I fucking Miss something here?