Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Right. POTUS should be an arrogant , failed business man who thrives on attention.

Also he should be someone who denounced Sen John McCain as a “War Hero” when he himself is a sorry ass Draft Dodger. Talk about Weak and lightweight.

So for the record ....Narsasistic ,megalomaniac equals Good POTUS

Anyone else .equals bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If a failed business man means owning your own 747 sign me up.

Right. POTUS should be an arrogant , failed business man who thrives on attention.

Also he should be someone who denounced Sen John McCain as a “War Hero” when he himself is a sorry ass Draft Dodger. Talk about Weak and lightweight.

Anyone else .equals bad.

I find this to be a bad take, Trump Org runs/ran over 500 businesses since the late 70s. Only 6 went into chapter 11 and saw reorganization/liquidation.

I think that became a talking point somewhere around 2016, never understood the logic behind it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    I find this to be a bad take, Trump Org runs/ran over 500 businesses since the late 70s. Only 6 went into chapter 11 and saw reorganization/liquidation.

I think that became a talking point somewhere around 2016, never understood the logic behind it.
    Logic?

LOL.

Why did you think that would be a prerequisite to criticize Trump?

Blog Entries

It typically comes from people who don't understand business.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    He also forgot Mitt Romney's name and called him "The Mormon."
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Not just that, but in the business he was in, it's a high stakes business. Incredibly successful people have businesses fail all of the time.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

It's equivalent to bringing up Russell Wilson's 3 interceptions this year as a "gotcha" to prove he's not a good QB while ignoring his 19 TD's.

Immature/ignorant take, IMO. Kinda shows there's an emotional component to whoever is saying it.

It’s a liberal talking point. The liberals that made it up, know the liberal that vote, will never research on their own

Liberal politicians count on liberal voters being ignorant. Why do you think joe gave that answer last week. That the voters dont deserve to know his position on stacking the court. It was a senile slip

And his voters are A-OK with that because they don’t know politics. They only know handouts and guilt

Anyone else .equals bad.

There are a lot of folks like you who hate Trump. So, they'll either stay home or vote for Biden because he's such a nice guy.I'g glad you aeren't voting for him. These people are the ones Republicans have to reach. Do they KNOW, what will happen if the Dems win? Mostly not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It typically comes from people who don't understand business.
    So Democrats?

What biden did as an 8 year old is pretty irrelevant. He has a graduate degree at Syracuse folks.

The reason he'd be a bad president is the same reason for any democratic president and that's their libtard views.

Anyone else .equals bad.

Yes, actually. Except for the failed business man part.

Assholes make good leaders specifically because they're driven to win. Trump counter-punches against anybody. He'd probably make fun of a nun if she started a ruckus. He's also the kind of person who would help out a stranger just because it's the right thing to do.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock