Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

One of the Best Steelers Fan YouTube Meltdowns of All Time. Must Watch

This had me roaring so loud my wife and daughter came to check if I'd lost it.

No, but this guy has. Oh man it's funny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ejM-0cRZ1w

Re: One of the Best Steelers Fan YouTube Meltdowns of All Time. Must Watch

How did I already know he’d be overweight....

It is hy-ster-ical that ANY Steelers fan would complain about the refs.
    Other than TB12, nobody, I say NOBODY, has had more bogus calls go their way through the years than PIT.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

He's not wrong. He's just blind to the fact that calls were blown on both sides. The RTP against Lamar wouldn't have mattered if the earlier transgressions against the Ravens were called correctly.

At this point, coaches have to know the PI calls will not be reversed. They shouldn't be challenged unless it's really a gross infractions, but the rules for a "catch" were simplified, and they just didn't call them this weekend. If there was a video of me screaming at my tv this weekend, it would look a little like this guy. And yes... I too am fat.

Quote Originally Posted by gaiusrex View Post
    He's not wrong. He's just blind to the fact that calls were blown on both sides. The RTP against Lamar wouldn't have mattered if the earlier transgressions against the Ravens were called correctly.

At this point, coaches have to know the PI calls will not be reversed. They shouldn't be challenged unless it's really a gross infractions, but the rules for a "catch" were simplified, and they just didn't call them this weekend. If there was a video of me screaming at my tv this weekend, it would look a little like this guy. And yes... I too am fat.
    That's the best part, he's actually right except for what you mentioned. If a cop was behind him he would be living in that special floor of the hospital

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    How did I already know he’d be overweight....
    That inbred pus-sack is too incoherent to be funny. But I guess that's to be expected growing up within smell of the Three Sewers with a wasteline [sic] & brain capacity [even siccer] fueled by Primanti Brothers sammies piled high with axle-greased french fries.

I usually give the fans of hated franchises a pass if they come by it honestly (home-town or dad's home-town team). But I make an exception for the Squealers. Fuck every sister-lovin' last one of 'em.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

7. Re: One of the Best Steelers Fan YouTube Meltdowns of All Time. Must Watch

Why would you ever 1) record yourself in that state and 2) post it to youtube? Guy’s gonna go try buy a gun or apply for a loan one day and get an f no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Why would you ever 1) record yourself in that state and 2) post it to youtube? Guy’s gonna go try buy a gun or apply for a loan one day and get an f no response.
    Well... in his defense... he was probably drunk as fuck when he was driving...

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    That inbred pus-sack is too incoherent to be funny. But I guess that's to be expected growing up within smell of the Three Sewers with a wasteline [sic] & brain capacity [even siccer] fueled by Primanti Brothers sammies piled high with axle-greased french fries.

I usually give the fans of hated franchises a pass if they come by it honestly (home-town or dad's home-town team). But I make an exception for the Squealers. Fuck every sister-lovin' last one of 'em.
    Absolutely rich...you have me laughing my ass off...so true...

Blog Entries

Does anyone really believe this guy could beat up Walt? Walt’s grandmother could take this soft mushy man.

People take sports way too seriously

Walt Coleman, lol.... it was Walt Anderson...