Blog Entries

OT - Michael Phelps Olympic mugshot

Anyone see his official Olympic pic? Geez Louise!

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/ph...chael-1131796/

Attachment 1030

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Maybe its just me but Phelps seems to be a real dick head from what I've heard.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Really because I live near him and every one I know who has met him around town which is a lot of people all said he was nice and very laid back. I think he has just been doing barely anything with his time other than swim for so long he is dying to get away from it and start living so he comes off not great in interviews.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I went to high school with him. He is absolutely a dick head.

That said, when you consider that he's been lauded as the second coming of Mark Spitz since before he could shave, is it really that surprising? To me he always came off as an accidental asshole... Like, he's a jerk, but he doesn't even know it because no one has the balls to tell him.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: OT - Michael Phelps Olympic mugshot

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Really because I live near him and every one I know who has met him around town which is a lot of people all said he was nice and very laid back. I think he has just been doing barely anything with his time other than swim for so long he is dying to get away from it and start living so he comes off not great in interviews.
    I've run into him and his crew in Fells quite often. Let me double down on those who say Phelps is a prick.

I won't name the bar, but he was in one of my favorite watering holes and was shit faced to the point he could not stand. He was cursing every bartender in the place because they cut him off. He said over and over again "Do you know who I am?" and "I will have you shut down".

Blog Entries

Re: OT - Michael Phelps Olympic mugshot

And Ray Lewis actually wanted to help this guy? Haven't seen him around here my self yet...

Does anybody know the time the prick races today? Still gonna watch him swim and root him on.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2