Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6970717273 ... LastLast

Re: Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Here is Jayden X video

At 16:20 @bugziethedon on instagram give his IG name:

https://www.instagram.com/bugziethedon/

Going to take a shot in the dark he's not a Trump supporter. Thoughts?
    Clearly not a trump supporter. The media won’t show this. Factual evidence that the trump supporters are urging a peaceful protest and the Antifa nut is trying to start shit

And I see typical ANTIFA type folks there. Not that they're both idiots, but they were both there. Something you've not acknowledged.
    Talking points and the voices in the sky aren’t telling him yet. He is a typical liberal male. Submissive. He needs a dominant gov to tell
    Him what to think

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Talking points and the voices in the sky aren’t telling him yet. He is a typical liberal male. Submissive. He needs a dominant gov to tell
    Him what to think
    You mean exactly how Trump tells you how to think?

And I see typical ANTIFA type folks there. Not that they're both idiots, but they were both there. Something you've not acknowledged.
    The vast majority of people that stormed the capitol and hurt and killed police officers were Trump supporters. The trials and convictions of those that harmed others will prove that out. The difference between the Trump supporters and the BLM movement is that the Trump supporters purport to uphold law and order - then run rampant through the Capitol and hurt and maimed people contrary to any supposed beliefs. They were puppets spoon-fed a stolen election lie from Trump. In other words - the gov't meaning Trump - did their thinking for them. So much for supposed independent thinking. They were a crazed mob. Had BLM invaded the Capitol like that they would have been shot down entering the building.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    The vast majority of people that stormed the capitol and hurt and killed police officers were Trump supporters.
    So... still no acknowledgement.

The difference between the Trump supporters and the BLM movement is that the Trump supporters purport to uphold law and order
    Wait, are you saying that BLM doesn't want law and order and because they don't, it's not that bad taht they break the law. What fucking world is this?

Had BLM invaded the Capitol like that they would have been shot down entering the building.
    The only thing dumber than the people who say this (Biden) are the ones who believe it (you).

Show me any BLM/ANTIFA protest where this happened last year. Maybe you could start with the Police station in Minneapolis that was taken over and burned to the ground. I'll be right here waiting for some evidence to back up this nonsense.

Blog Entries

Him what to think
    AKA - Beta

So... still no acknowledgement.

Wait, are you saying that BLM doesn't want law and order and because they don't, it's not that bad taht they break the law. What fucking world is this?
    If they burn and loot and harm people they belong in jail. Where have I ever stated that is it not bad they break the law. What I am saying is if you have someone from BLM who breaks the law - throw them the fuck in jail. And if you have a Trump supporter who breaks the law -they need to be treated the same way. Throw the insurrections who invaded the Capitol the fuck in jail. As far as I care they can all rot next to the BLM looters in jail.

Blog Entries

If they burn and loot and harm people they belong in jail. Where have I ever stated that is it not bad they break the law. What I am saying is if you have someone from BLM who breaks the law - throw them the fuck in jail. And if you have a Trump supporter who breaks the law -they need to be treated the same way. Throw the insurrections who invaded the Capitol the fuck in jail. As far as I care they can all rot next to the BLM looters in jail.
    You still haven't acknowledge ANTIFA/BLM was in the Capitol.

And also:

Show me any BLM/ANTIFA protest where this happened last year. Maybe you could start with the Police station in Minneapolis that was taken over and burned to the ground. I'll be right here waiting for some evidence to back up this nonsense.

Blog Entries

Uh oh.....

EXTRAORDINARY: Chat Logs Reveal Alleged Plan to Turn Trump Rally into Violent Riot

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/ch...ly-plot-trump/

Uh oh. CNN is reporting the capitol riots were planned before the Trump speech.

Hmmm. Who will liberals question? Their bible? CNN? Oh no.

Blog Entries

Maybe the house should have had a hearing and investigated before they rushed out claiming he incited this and there was no ANTIFA there???

CNN reported that some Congressmen took people on private tours on the 5th, the day before the Riots. It appears that the President might not be solely responsible.... some members of Congress may need to be booted.

I don’t mind that outcome.... President not impeached for his speech. Lots of people going to jail for conspiracy and sedition.... once conspiracy is proven, then ALL conspirators will face murder & sedition charges, including those who financed travel for conspirators.