2014 Ravens Tickets

Guys,

Money is a little tight right now and I am considering selling either several or even possibly all of my 2014 season tickets. My PSL's are NOT for sale, just the tickets for this upcoming season. My seats are in Section 525 in the upper level, Row 17. You're looking down on the 25-30 yd line. I love these seats.

The tickets are $1740 for the season, obviously that makes them $174 per game. I'll be asking above face value whichever way I sell them as the market bears, but I'm not looking to gouge anyone. If interested in the season or individual games, PM me and let's talk. Thanks.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: 2014 Ravens Tickets

Bump. Any interest?

Those seats are nearby my original seats, which my kids frequently use. There may be a few games where they would be looking for extras for friends. If you are interested in selling a few games - but only at face value - PM me.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'm from the UK and me and my girlfriend are intending on visiting Baltimore especially for the Titans match (9th November). I haven't booked anything, currently looking at flights and hotels etc but I definitely have an interest in 2 tickets for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by message1991 View Post
    I'm from the UK and me and my girlfriend are intending on visiting Baltimore especially for the Titans match (9th November). I haven't booked anything, currently looking at flights and hotels etc but I definitely have an interest in 2 tickets for that game.
    Hi my tickets for the Titans game on 11/9 are available. Like I said, I intend on selling them above face value ($174 for the pair) as the market bears, but I'm not looking to gouge anyone. I've sold my tickets for $250 and up in the past, but since you're coming all the way from the UK, I'll sell them to you for $225 for the pair. If that works for you, let me know and we'll figure out the details on how to exchange funds and tickets. Also, I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't go through. Not sure if you have it disabled or what, but if you want to chat in privately you can email me at w_drain@yahoo.com.

As a fairly new account I don't seem to have many permissions at the moment so I find it very hard to change things about my account so I'm not surprised you couldn't PM me. Thanks for the email and the generous offer, we can continue these conversations via email (mine is message1991@hotmail.co.uk in case it goes to junk!)

I still have the 49ers pre-season game available ($90 for the pair, face is $174). Also have Atlanta, San Diego, and Jacksonville available. I'll take $225 from anyone on here for the regular season games. Above face, but with the secondary market what it is I think those are pretty fair prices.