Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Anybody else find it odd that the most popular presidential candidate in history, who received a full 20% more votes than the beloved Obama, needs to turn DC into a fortress for an inauguration, which is virtual anyway, without being attacked by angry mobs?

Yeah, me either.
    Odd how? No one disputes that a small minority of people seem to hate Biden/Harris and dispute the election results. But that number is probably in the thousands, maybe a million or two, not tens or hundreds of millions. And those people are seen as nut jobs by almost everyone else. The numbers speak for themselves. Going that route is political suicide.

Don't worry guys, tomorrow Trump is releasing all of the dirt he has on Sleepy Joe and all of the other Libtards. They'll be forced to resign and Emperor Trump will reign supreme!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Don't worry guys, tomorrow Trump is releasing all of the dirt he has on Sleepy Joe and all of the other Libtards. They'll be forced to resign and Emperor Trump will reign supreme!
    Translation - “Derp, derp, derp nonsense derp derp derp”

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Translation - “Derp, derp, derp nonsense derp derp derp”
    Precisely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Odd how? No one disputes that a small minority of people seem to hate Biden/Harris and dispute the election results. But that number is probably in the thousands, maybe a million or two, not tens or hundreds of millions. And those people are seen as nut jobs by almost everyone else. The numbers speak for themselves. Going that route is political suicide.
    I don't remember angry crowds storming Capitol Hill when Obama was elected- either time.

75 million people think their vote was disenfranchised by voter fraud.

You can say, "There was no voter fraud" all you want. So can the NYT and CNN.'

Your problem is a large percentage of this country doesn't believe you.

To think there will be no fall out from that, is hubris of the highest order.

Blog Entries

Most of the country- the ones that are capable of reading things and having independent thoughts- already know about the scandal, and already know how the Obama admin and the intelligence agencies are crime-ridden entitities.

You and yours have destroyed this country's traditions, government, and institutions, all in the name of destroying orange man bad.

You're not going to be able to just undo that, because Joe Biden says the word "unity."

Blog Entries

Precisely
    It's awesome you don't realize you're being mocked.

I don't remember angry crowds storming Capitol Hill when Obama was elected- either time.

75 million people think their vote was disenfranchised by voter fraud.

You can say, "There was no voter fraud" all you want. So can the NYT and CNN.'

Your problem is a large percentage of this country doesn't believe you.

To think there will be no fall out from that, is hubris of the highest order.
    A small minority of conspiracy theorists aka nutjobs believe there was voter fraud on an immense enough scale to sway the election. The conspiracy theory was propagated from the chief lunatic in charge for years saying he could never lose and if he lost it was fraud. Puppets believed the puppetmaster. I cannot wait until the emperor who had no clothes and his do nothing 3rd wife are booted tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    A small minority of conspiracy theorists aka nutjobs believe there was voter fraud on an immense enough scale to sway the election. The conspiracy theory was propagated from the chief lunatic in charge for years saying he could never lose and if he lost it was fraud. Puppets believed the puppetmaster. I cannot wait until the emperor who had no clothes and his do nothing 3rd wife are booted tomorrow.
    Such a small minority, Grandpa Gropes needs to turn DC into a fortress for a virtual inauguration.

So small that Congress wants to audit who the National Guard voted for because they're worried they're loyal to Trump.

So small that the Secret Service detail was changed completely out of fears they were loyal to Trump.

It's not that small, and I suspect you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    https://www-aljazeera-com.cdn.amppro...fit=1170%2C780

If dems would only support this kind security at the border
    Ahh. Those racist walls.

Such a small minority, Grandpa Gropes needs to turn DC into a fortress for a virtual inauguration.

So small that Congress wants to audit who the National Guard voted for because they're worried they're loyal to Trump.

So small that the Secret Service detail was changed completely out of fears they were loyal to Trump.

It's not that small, and I suspect you know that.
    So what is it that you expect to happen? Millions of people revolting to overthrow the government??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    So what is it that you expect to happen? Millions of people revolting to overthrow the government??
    I don't know what is going to happen and when and by whom.

But I'm certain of this: There will be blood.