Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What is treason?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I agree. But his speech, telling people to go to the capital and protest, far from being involved. Here in America, you cannot be jailed for the way (someone that hates you) interprets what you say, by reading between the line. I say you cannot. I should add. YET. Looks like many on the left want that to be a crime.
    Trump directed his supporters to ‘stop the steal’.

Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. It’s his best speech by far.

Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I don’t really disagree with you. That’s why I said IF Congress can prove his involvement. Simply having a rally and encouraging people to March to the Capital is not treason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watching the events unfold, I wondered why they invaded the building and why they did it. It appears counterproductive..... but
    I didn’t think Trump had much to worry about until I listened to the whole speech.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Watching the events unfold, I wondered why they invaded the building and why they did it. It appears counterproductive..... but
    I didn’t think Trump had much to worry about until I listened to the whole speech.
    Good post. I’ve not heard the whole speech.

Stop is present tense. Steal is present tense. He explained what he alleged was going to be stolen (election). He explained that it was happening that day in the Capitol building. He explained that Pence didn’t have the courage to act. He explained that many other politicians didn’t have courage either.

The only way for the crowd to accomplish his request is to invade the building and prevent the certification process. Either by capturing politicians and stopping the vote or destroying the documents from the states.

I do recommend you actually listen to the whole speech. It’s his best speech by far.

Note:
    I would prefer for Trump not to be jailed or impeached for this excellent speech but I suspect that is no longer an option.
    Total bullshit. You said you heard the whole speech right but conveniently leave out that he said to go to the capitol and peaceably protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Total bullshit. You said you heard the whole speech right but conveniently leave out that he said to go to the capitol and peaceably protest.
    There are some great lines:
    And everybody had us down for a victory. It was going to be great. And now we’re out here fighting.

So this is now what we’re doing, a far more important election than it was two days ago.

I actually think though it takes, again, more courage not to step up.

‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’

Fight like Hell.

Stop the steel.

I’ll be there with you.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.

I did no advertising. I did nothing.

The thing with Trump, is that there are so many lies mixed through his speech... do you ignore them OR not? Even with the lies, it’s still a good speech.

I saw someone here say it was a cleverly planned coup....

I'm not sure how clever it is to engage in a coup without any guns.

Did any of them have ARs or anything? Did any of those guys in the vanguard have a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I saw someone here say it was a cleverly planned coup....

I'm not sure how clever it is to engage in a coup without any guns.

Did any of them have ARs or anything? Did any of those guys in the vanguard have a gun?
    Depends if you believe MSM pictures. I’ve seen pics and video of people with pistols and AR type weapons.

Now the armed folks may have been the minority

Blog Entries

Note:
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    “Incitement” Timeline Debunked As Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-At-Arms Refused Security Measures

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...-claims-bogus/
    Ahem

As far as Treason goes ...a guy like Snowden ...Traitor! Should be hanged outside the Capital building for all to see.

Killary ...Traitor for knowingly being involved with the deaths of Americans at our embassy is inexcusable. Hang her next to Snowden.

As far as Trump...if the Congress can prove that he lead, in-sighted or had anything to do with the attempted coup of our Congress...yes. He should be tried for treason. That was a direct assault on Our County and Our Gov.

Do you truly believe that what happened was a coup? Do you believe that most of the actions of congress have been a coup attempt the last four years? Such as making up investigations, anonymous whistleblowers, fraudulent documents used as evidence... how is using the DOJ to commit a coup “better than” the people trying to yell at congress?

By the way... I’ve been offline a while... what did I miss? Lol

There are some great lines:
    And everybody had us down for a victory. It was going to be great. And now we’re out here fighting.

So this is now what we’re doing, a far more important election than it was two days ago.

I actually think though it takes, again, more courage not to step up.

‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’

Fight like Hell.

Stop the steel.

I’ll be there with you.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.

I did no advertising. I did nothing.

The thing with Trump, is that there are so many lies mixed through his speech... do you ignore them OR not? Even with the lies, it’s still a good speech.
    Right. And he also said to go to the capitol and protest peaceably and patriotically which you're not acknowledging. What in anything he said is treasonous or says go overrun the capitol with force?

Depends if you believe MSM pictures. I’ve seen pics and video of people with pistols and AR type weapons.

Now the armed folks may have been the minority

Did they shoot anyone?

Pelsoi asking the military to take away Trump's nuclear launch approval could be considered treason. POTUS has the sole authority to execute nuclear weapons. has always been that way since that technology was developed.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller