Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happens to Snoop after this year?

Is he just going to become a Free Agent and we lose him with no compensation?

Re: What happens to Snoop after this year?

He's the ravens starter
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Actually, I hadn't considered that possibility.
    Not likely, of course, but anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    He's the ravens starter
    Yep. Lamar is traded to a new team and the ravens will be the Broncos of this season.

Well, he's a restricted free agent. I would fully expect the Ravens to give him a high tender (maybe even 1st rounder) so they'd get good compensation if somebody grabbed him.

Especially if he plays well in Lamar's absence, there may be some trade offers coming in........then EDC has to decide what offer it would take to pull him away (obviously the presence or absence of a long-term deal with Lamar would factor into that)

If Snoop can show some evidence of the ability to throw the deep ball it would certainly add to his value. I hope the Ravens will make that a part of their game plan this week if Snoop starts.

Blog Entries

He will be the Ravens starting QB. Lamar's going to want over 200 million guaranteed, if not a fully guaranteed five year deal. The Ravens are not going to give it. Period. They will either tag and trade him, or tag him and he will hold out until they trade him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

He'll be a Raven. That's all that matters. It might be the last year but the Ravens control Huntley's rights for 2023 and I'm very glad to have him in purple for another season

He”ll either be backing up Lamar or nah e starting so we can ease Bryce Young into the mix.

Nah, no one would be dumb enough to trade a chance at Bryce a young for Lamar Jackson:

Interesting sidebar question. #1 overall for Lamar Jackson, straight up. Does anyone think Houston/Detroit or any other team besides Chicago are the side to say no? Chicago trades back to get Jalen Carter, BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

If he keeps playing well he’s gonna get paid

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

He'll be the backup here whether it's Lamar or another qb next year. He just isn't a good enough qb to be a full time starter on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    He'll be the backup here whether it's Lamar or another qb next year. He just isn't a good enough qb to be a full time starter on this team.
    A couple of good games where he shows a bit of a livelier arm and he is good enough to start for a few teams out there and there will be offers. How much would he be on if the Ravens put a 1st round tender on him? If lamar is tagged they will need to cut their cloth here and there. It may turn out to be one QB or the other depending on what happens with Lamar.

1 Lamar re-signs. Ravens either keep Huntley or trade him for a Day 3 pick (they will give him the chance to be the starter somewhere else for the right compensation)
    2 Lamar is tagged. There will be a number of business decisions to make with a reduced cap space and Huntley will be one of them.
    3 Lamar is tagged and traded. Huntley has one year to make his case and act as a brigde QB, in competition with Richardson. And the forum implodes.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...