Hey, Flacco Machado here

Long-time visitor, first time member. Love the site. Tony, Brian, and all those involved do a great job. I love my Ravens and Orioles, hence the name, Flacco Machado. This site, as well as, Orioles Hangout, run by Tony Pente, are my one-stop news source for all things Birds. I look forward to getting on board and having some great discussions with my fellow fans.

Go Ravens!

Re: Hey, Flacco Machado here

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco Machado View Post
    Long-time visitor, first time member. Love the site. Tony, Brian, and all those involved do a great job. I love my Ravens and Orioles, hence the name, Flacco Machado. This site, as well as, Orioles Hangout, run by Tony Pente, are my one-stop news source for all things Birds. I look forward to getting on board and having some great discussions with my fellow fans.

Go Ravens!
    Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: Hey, Flacco Machado here

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco Machado View Post

Go Ravens!
    Fantastic name. Welcome!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2