Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bowser and Williams Need to be Better

It makes me worried because we need Ferguson to work out.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

He's not wrong. I think we all kind of knew this was coming even before the season started. Gotta live with it now.

Really bad draft other than Humphrey. Wormley and Clark are okay players for where they were drafted, but then you have two guys not even on the team anymore just two years later, and two guys who probably won't be on the team next year. Not Ozzie's best.

Especially when you consider they left guys like Juju, Kamara, and Kupp on the board to take Bowser.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

3. Re: Bowser and Williams Need to be Better

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    Nick Perry might be an option to kick the tires on in FA. Just not sure who else would be available via trade.
    Ooooooofffffff, that’s bottom of the barrel stuff right there. Perry didn’t even sign w/ anyone this off-season.

Sadly, I have to agree w/ most here. We aren’t going to see some miraculous improvement from either guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I know how much DeCosta & the Ravens value draft capital, but there has to be a veteran upgrade somewhere out there for a 4th round pick?
    I don't think you are getting an upgrade at pass rusher for a 4th round pick three weeks into the season. They needed to address this somehow in the off-season, they failed to do so, and now they have to live with that. They made their bed and now they have to lie in it. They probably should have gone harder after Justin Houston. I see he's only got 1 sack so far but that's 1 more than Bowser and Williams combined.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I guess there is a reason they blitz every single play, but smart QBs are going to screen them to death

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Ooooooofffffff, that’s bottom of the barrel stuff right there. Perry didn’t even sign w/ anyone this off-season.

Sadly, I have to agree w/ most here. We aren’t going to see some miraculous improvement from either guy.
    haha I said the same thing when I looked at the FA list

Blog Entries

Also, how pissed off does Harbaugh have to be at those guys to call them out like this? This just isn't something he does...you can probably go through every PC Harbs has ever had and count on one hand the number of times he's directly called players out. The guy usually goes out of his way to NOT put any blame on specific players.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    It makes me worried because we need Ferguson to work out.
    He should be a regular active and playing a lot as far as I'm concerned going forward. I'd rather see him out there even if he makes some mistakes like we saw Sunday, there is hope that he'll improve, I don't really see much reason to expect either Bowser or Williams to get significantly better at this point.
    back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    He should be a regular active and playing a lot as far as I'm concerned going forward. I'd rather see him out there even if he makes some mistakes like we saw Sunday, there is hope that he'll improve, I don't really see much reason to expect either Bowser or Williams to get significantly better at this point.
    Totally agree, he should get the snaps by default unless Bowser and Williams take them.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

It is their do it or we will move on time. No more waiting. And to them this is their chance for a big payday. Their one and only one.

Chris Board and Kenny Young need to be better too.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Also, how pissed off does Harbaugh have to be at those guys to call them out like this? This just isn't something he does...you can probably go through every PC Harbs has ever had and count on one hand the number of times he's directly called players out. The guy usually goes out of his way to NOT put any blame on specific players.
    When I read that, I thought the same thing. That's not something Harbs usually does.

At this point, I'm all in favor of cutting Williams and bringing back Shane Ray. Can't be any worse.