Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: All roads lead to Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    No, Trump's own Director of National Intelligence is who is saying that the Russians are trying to help Trump again, not the media.
    Help Trump again? Dirt, have you bothered to check out the FB ads?...which btw have no connection to the Russian government.

From Jake Tapper...

“A national security official I know and trust pushes back on the way the briefing/ODNI story is being told, and others with firsthand knowledge agree with his assessment.”

“What's been articulated in the news is that the intelligence community has concluded that the Russians are trying to help Trump again. But the intelligence doesn't say that”

“The President was upset that he had to hear about an intelligence conclusion from a Member of the House Republicans rather than from the intelligence community. So he was out of joint with Maguire on that process."

Now that the fake news is running with the story...the usual suspects are pushing it:

Hillary: “Putin’s Puppet is at it again, taking Russian help for himself. He knows he can’t win without it. And we can’t let it happen.”

Brennan: “We are now in a full-blown national security crisis. By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow’s interests, not America’s.”

I've lost track of how many times we're supposedly in a “Russia-crisis.” I’ve also lost track of the reasons we shouldn’t take John Brennan seriously...from his record at CIA (spying on the Senate and then lying about it) to his failed proclamations as a MSNBC pundit.

See how the process works, Dirt? It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be said. This is what happened in 2016 and now they’re doing it again because stupid people will believe it despite the media being wrong about everything.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-21-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Help Trump again? Dirt, have you bothered to check out the FB ads?...which btw have no connection to the Russian government.

From Jake Tapper...

“A national security official I know and trust pushes back on the way the briefing/ODNI story is being told, and others with firsthand knowledge agree with his assessment.”

“What's been articulated in the news is that the intelligence community has concluded that the Russians are trying to help Trump again. But the intelligence doesn't say that”

“The President was upset that he had to hear about an intelligence conclusion from a Member of the House Republicans rather than from the intelligence community. So he was out of joint with Maguire on that process."

Now that the fake news is running with the story...the usual suspects are pushing it:

Hillary: “Putin’s Puppet is at it again, taking Russian help for himself. He knows he can’t win without it. And we can’t let it happen.”

Brennan: “We are now in a full-blown national security crisis. By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow’s interests, not America’s.”

I've lost track of how many times we're supposedly in a “Russia-crisis.” I’ve also lost track of the reasons we shouldn’t take John Brennan seriously...from his record at CIA (spying on the Senate and then lying about it) to his failed proclamations as a MSNBC pundit.

See how the process works, Dirt? It doesn’t have to be true. It just has to be said. This is what happened in 2016 and now they’re doing it again because stupid people will believe it despite the media being wrong about everything.
    Brennan is a nutjob. He's a zealot. He should be in jail and so should Comey and McCabe and anyone that had anything to do with this bogus disgusting abuse of government power to alter the outcome of our elections.

These people were setting bullshit perjury traps and then guys here are crowing about "crimes". What fucking crimes?

They tried to get KT McFarland in a perjury trap. Disgusting. Brennan is the head of this stinking fish.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kt-mcf...p-russia-probe
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 02-21-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    No, Trump's own Director of National Intelligence is who is saying that the Russians are trying to help Trump again, not the media.
    Just wondering if you have tried to put 2+2 together.

So let me follow this logic. Trump is an in your face Make America Great. He has spent the past 4 years talking about putting America first. The left has been kissed the past 4 years because trump is putting America ahead of other countries.

And you fall for this NYT story that claims Russia wants trump, instead of the party (dems) that have always sided with Russia???

Can you explain how trump is helping Russia?????

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just wondering if you have tried to put 2+2 together.

So let me follow this logic. Trump is an in your face Make America Great. He has spent the past 4 years talking about putting America first. The left has been kissed the past 4 years because trump is putting America ahead of other countries.

And you fall for this NYT story that claims Russia wants trump, instead of the party (dems) that have always sided with Russia???

Can you explain how trump is helping Russia?????
    What I like to say to the "Russia, Russia, Russia" morons is that Putin wanted Obama over both McCain and Romney so I guess he was a "Putin Puppet" too.

"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back" -Barack Obama after Mitt Romney said Russia was our greatest threat and all the same idiots, big fat fucking idiots, screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA now, were only thinking "How very witty! Oh how so very droll! He pwned Romney!"

If you are Russia and China you want Obama. See the annexation of Crimea by Putin and military buildup of the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea. You hear people say that other dumbass line. Trump loves dictators. I can think of no greater act of love than letting dictators walk all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    What I like to say to the "Russia, Russia, Russia" morons is that Putin wanted Obama over both McCain and Romney so I guess he was a "Putin Puppet" too.

"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back" -Barack Obama after Mitt Romney said Russia was our greatest threat and all the same idiots, big fat fucking idiots, screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA now, were only thinking "How very witty! Oh how so very droll! He pwned Romney!"

If you are Russia and China you want Obama. See the annexation of Crimea by Putin and military buildup of the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea. You hear people say that other dumbass line. Trump loves dictators. I can think of no greater act of love than letting dictators walk all over you.
    Preach brotha preach!

Something else that is completely ignored is that Hillary Clinton actually PAID for Russian disinformation when she hired a British spy to dig up dirt on Donald Trump.

Why don't the "Russia Russia Russia" people ever talk about that? It was 100% proven that the Clinton Campaign colluded w/a foreign government to interfere in our election and yet...nobody cares. Evil orange man bad...no matter what.

Preach brotha preach!

Something else that is completely ignored is that Hillary Clinton actually PAID for Russian disinformation when she hired a British spy to dig up dirt on Donald Trump.

Why don't the "Russia Russia Russia" people ever talk about that? It was 100% proven that the Clinton Campaign colluded w/a foreign government to interfere in our election and yet...nobody cares. Evil orange man bad...no matter what.
    Because trump tweets. That overrides any other corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Because trump tweets. That overrides any other corruption
    Apparently, the claim now is that Russia wants Bernie Sanders to win.

That actually makes sense. America's economy would tank, we would once again depend on international oil, and our military would be significantly defunded.

Trump, Tulsi, and now Bernie. There seems to be a theme here. Anyone else noticing the trend?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-21-2020 at 06:05 PM.

So now the establishment Democrats are going to try to use the Russia, Russia, Russia stink bomb on Bernie.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...gn/ar-BB10fJsL

This is so laughable. Hillary felt threatened by Tulsi Gabbard so she put the Russia stink on her too.

Prior to Trump when did Democrats every give two sh*** about the "Russian Threat"?

9. Re: All roads lead to Russia?

Wasn't it Hillary that was over there years ago (pre-Trump, of course), holding her "reset" button, wheeling and dealing in uranium and hob-knobbing w/her ol' buddy Vladimir? How quickly the sheep forget. It's Russia!!

What a shocker...

According to CNN, “US does not have evidence that Russia's interference this cycle is aimed at reelecting Trump”

Funny how this retraction comes out on a Sunday afternoon after the story had a day or two to get to the masses.

For the past few days, we’ve heard “Russia is backing Trump” nonstop from the MSM/Left. The NYT and WP were definitely leading the way.

The funniest part about this debacle is that MSM people had conflicting reports about this story but the NYT, WP, and other rags put it to print anyway. THIS is another perfect example why the media is garbage.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-23-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Blog Entries

What a shocker...

According to CNN, “US does not have evidence that Russia's interference this cycle is aimed at reelecting Trump”

Funny how this retraction comes out on a Sunday afternoon after the story had a day or two to get to the masses.

For the past few days, we’ve heard “Russia is backing Trump” nonstop from the MSM/Left. The NYT and WP were definitely leading the way.

The funniest part about this debacle is that MSM people had conflicting reports about this story but the NYT, WP, and other rags put it to print anyway. THIS is another perfect example why the media is garbage.
    The Democrats are UFB

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/22/e...russian-agent/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Why not?

People will believe it.

As long as it’s said...that’s all that matters.

Sheeple still buy into anything “Russia Russia Russia.” I naively thought that everybody was over it. I’ve been proven wrong the last few weeks. It’s like political heroin for those afflicted with TDS.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-23-2020 at 08:54 PM.