Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: If Pitt, KC, and NE were out of the picture, who would win AFC?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I am very curious to see if the Bills can beat the Saints at home. The Bills are 5-3 right now. None of those 5 wins have come against teams with winning records. That could change this week.

The Jags only have 1 win against a team with a winning record but it's a good one at the Steelers.
    I think they come crashing back to reality there schedule looks like it gets a lot harder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I think they come crashing back to reality there schedule looks like it gets a lot harder

I assume you're talking about the Bills. The Jags, on the other hand, have a laughably easy schedule on paper. Two of their four road games are @SF and @Cle, the two worst teams in the league. They have the Chargers, Colts, Seahawks, and Texans all at home.

The only two games that look remotely challenging for them the rest of the way are @Ari and @Ten. The Jags should stroll to 11 wins.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I assume you're talking about the Bills. The Jags, on the other hand, have a laughably easy schedule on paper. Two of their four road games are @SF and @Cle, the two worst teams in the league. They have the Chargers, Colts, Seahawks, and Texans all at home.

The only two games that look remotely challenging for them the rest of the way are @Ari and @Ten. The Jags should stroll to 11 wins.
    And if that happens, they could almost single handedly eradicate the rest of the south from getting a WC. But again, as confusing as the league can be, who knows. That's why if seeing the Ravens into the post season and a potential appearance of January Joe appeals to you, keep on rooting. As horrible as they may look. With any luck, Harbs abandons the 1st half season philosophy.

The problem is there are just too few horses on offense. Someone is going to have to step up and go 'A Boldin' on this conference. I certainly have my doubts, but the point is nobody else is set to grab a playoff spot either. And my gut is saying one of the seed leaders really fails in the last half. My candidate is Pittsburgh, Ben is blowing it and is lucky he has guys around him. If he and their D crack, they are no better than anyone else in the chase. But the same goes for them as well in regard to the diminished competition. But I can hope.

As much as I want this staff and FO shaken up, I just can't pull for Raven losses to get there. It's just not in my blood to operate that way. I would accept a playoff appearance and a Pees firing as a fair compromise for now. How about you all? Could you be in with that?
    Last edited by alienstar; 11-10-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post

Yes sorry talking about Buffalo I think the Jags get in the playoffs and honestly win the division

Mrs. Lincoln, is that you?

BS

Is it the offseason already? lol

I'm a little confused about some of the posts. Mrs Lincoln? Off-season? I know I can be pretty cryptic at times, but WTF? The league is 32 teams....how bout that for being cryptic?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    I'm a little confused about some of the posts. Mrs Lincoln? Off-season? I know I can be pretty cryptic at times, but WTF?
    a-star, your WTF is curious because the title of this thread (If Pitt, KC, and NE were out of the picture, who would win AFC?) is peculiar (?) You could speculate about so many things if you take the obvious out of the equation. IMO, I question what this thread is actually about (?) ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hmmm, if my sister-in-law had never been born, would our family be happier now?
    The answer is "YES" if that helps out the OP... Bc
    And this one.....i have zero idea. Is there an RSR that I just don't understand. I'm not taking it personal, I just don't get some of the posts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienstar View Post
    And this one.....i have zero idea. Is there an RSR that I just don't understand. I'm not taking it personal, I just don't get some of the posts.
    See my other post #20 for enlightenment... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    a-star, your WTF is curious because the title of this thread (If Pitt, KC, and NE were out of the picture, who would win AFC?) is peculiar (?) You could speculate about so many things if you take the obvious out of the equation. IMO, I question what this thread is actually about (?) ... Bc
    OK. It's about 32 teams, 16 per conference. No one actually answered. I'm trying to make head or tails of the league right now. And asked for help in doing so.

Who is Mrs Lincoln

12. Re: If Pitt, KC, and NE were out of the picture, who would win AFC?

As much as I hate to say it, I think No. 7 gets the Steelers their 7th title this year and then retires.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk