Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,045 to 1,056 of 1205

Re: The Video Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    They took away the $60 a year tier for Live Gold (not GamePass) and now only offer the $10 a month tier.
    Telling you man. Just grab 3 of these and go ultimate. https://www.gamestop.com/gift-cards/.../10084540.html

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Telling you man. Just grab 3 of these and go ultimate. https://www.gamestop.com/gift-cards/.../10084540.html

I already have Ultimate, the fear is a price hike is coming for that next. Other than that it just sucks to take options away from consumers.

Speaking of GamePass I'm kind of not sure what to play next. I was playing Perfect Dark but it kind of hasn't gripped me. Any suggestions?

I already have Ultimate, the fear is a price hike is coming for that next. Other than that it just sucks to take options away from consumers.

Speaking of GamePass I'm kind of not sure what to play next. I was playing Perfect Dark but it kind of hasn't gripped me. Any suggestions?
    For Xbox?

For Xbox?

MLB the show is coming to game pass, which I may actually try... Last time I really got into a console baseball game was R.B.I. Baseball for the NES.

Batman Arkham games are good if you haven't played those before. If you're more into shooters, the half hour I tried of outriders was cool.

MLB the show is coming to game pass, which I may actually try... Last time I really got into a console baseball game was R.B.I. Baseball for the NES.

Batman Arkham games are good if you haven't played those before. If you're more into shooters, the half hour I tried of outriders was cool.

Oh. Outer Worlds was good. Yakuza games are supposed to be awesome rpgs as well.

Blog Entries

If you like baseball, the MLB The Show game is really fucking good. You can create your own guy and just play as him, level him up, etc., if you don't want to play a full 9 inning game controlling everything. I usually do a pitcher and have a ton of fun with it for a couple of months.

Forza Horizon 5 if you like racing.

Guardians of the Galaxy game is pretty good.

Mortal Kombat 11...

Dead by Daylight if you've never played it. I have over 1,000 hours in that game. It's my most played non World of Warcraft game in well over a decade.

Doom Eternal

Just to name a few lol

Game Pass is really awesome.
    Last edited by Bhcforlife; 04-06-2022 at 04:45 PM.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Any of you guys playing that new Lego Star wars? I want it, but I think I'll wait for a sale

Blog Entries

Any of you guys playing that new Lego Star wars? I want it, but I think I'll wait for a sale
    I bought it because I have no self control, it's really good, especially if you are a Star Wars diehard (I am). I have been hit or miss on the Lego games historically but this is a big advancement to the formula. Plays much better to me.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I bought it because I have no self control, it's really good, especially if you are a Star Wars diehard (I am). I have been hit or miss on the Lego games historically but this is a big advancement to the formula. Plays much better to me.
    Nice. It looks cool. I may be with Shrubbs on waiting on a sale. Lots of games to play.

Blog Entries

Nice. It looks cool. I may be with Shrubbs on waiting on a sale. Lots of games to play.

I have no self control and my circle of close friends doesn't either, so we usually end up buying pretty much anything interesting as soon as it comes out lol. I haven't even finished Episode 4 (which is what I started with) yet because I have so much other shit to play.
    back on twitter

I'm a little annoyed it doesn't have online multiplayer

I'm a little annoyed it doesn't have online multiplayer
    Does it have local multiplayer?