Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

This is almost a month old; it's not gonna have all the latest-&-greatest hits in it.

All of the nonsense ways that Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry
    https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...chment-inquiry

Presented pretty much without comment or rebuttal, except for a paragraph about The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, and a remark on the Ukrainian push to fire govt prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

Funny to see so much of it concentrated in one place.

Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    This is almost a month old; it's not gonna have all the latest-&-greatest hits in it.

All of the nonsense ways that Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry
    https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...chment-inquiry

Presented pretty much without comment or rebuttal, except for a paragraph about The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, and a remark on the Ukrainian push to fire govt prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

Funny to see so much of it concentrated in one place.
    Funny to see that most of the ‘spin’ by Fox was correct

Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Funny to see that most of the ‘spin’ by Fox was correct
    Bravo! Way to toe the party line!

Gotta stay on message.

Blog Entries

Bravo! Way to toe the party line!

Gotta stay on message.
    The irony of this accusation is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The irony of this accusation is hilarious
    Right?

Blog Entries

Media Matters? Lol.

Media Matters doesn’t spin shit...nooooo....not them.

Perfect example:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...usly?_amp=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

So far Jimmy has linked to articles from The Root and Media Matters. There's no way anybody can be this painfully ignorant, right?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Using Media matters for reference is like using "Snoops" for fact checking. Most people know that Media matters is sponsored financially by George Soros. Which is fine.......but it should be noted.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So far Jimmy has linked to articles from The Root and Media Matters. There's no way anybody can be this painfully ignorant, right?
    Fair. I'll try to find something interesting on Mother Jones for you guys.

anything on buttery males?

Maybe Vox?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock