Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Orlando shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orl...club-shooting/

Fifty people confirmed killed by a Muslim extremist who called 911 and pledged his support of ISIS. He then went into a gay club with two guns and opened fired.

Maybe, just maybe, democrats will understand we are at war with the extremists. Doubtful, but we need a President who doesn't bow to the whims of terrorists.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Orlando shooting

50 people are dead.

Better make sure you politicize the fuck out of their deaths and make this into a Democrats vs. Republican debate.

High class.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Typical Darb

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orl...club-shooting/

Fifty people confirmed killed by a Muslim extremist who called 911 and pledged his support of ISIS. He then went into a gay club with two guns and opened fired.

Maybe, just maybe, democrats will understand we are at war with the extremists. Doubtful, but we need a President who doesn't bow to the whims of terrorists.
    Democrats have been running Baltimore for a long while now, Baltimore is in great shape, SMH.

Told my wife that Isis would take credit, the muslim name is a no brainer for Isis. Only takes one person to commit a terrorist act, tough to stop it from happening. McVey succeeded, he wasn't muslim.

Come on Darb.

RIP to those who had their lives taken from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

There are so many evil people out there. It's getting very hard to read the news each day. This is just like Paris. A bunch of people stuck in a small space and a maniac with a gun. When is this going to end?

Blog Entries

Worst part is dude was on the FBI Watchlist and was still able to maintain a CC permit.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Worst part is dude was on the FBI Watchlist and was still able to maintain a CC permit.

How does that happen? Aren't these databases and lists supposed to prevent that from happening? This guy was investigated twice by the FBI. Shouldn't that put him on the banned list?

Just awful. More innocent lives lost in the name of Radical Islam. 50 fucking innocent lives in our own country. So sad.

And for those getting mad for Darb for bringing politics into it, I'm sorry but this is a huge political issue in the heat of a presidential election year. People we follow for FOOTBALL news - La Canfora - woke up and blew up his twitter feed with anit-gun views as soon as he could get his fat fingers on his iPhone.

Its a very bad situation - Muslim pastors preaching in the United States that gays must die. Obama STILL cannot bring himself to mention the root cause of all these awful attacks - Radical Islamic Terrorism - telling us we don't know the shooters intent while all news outlets are reporting the shooter called 911 and swore allegiance to ISIS before the attack. He gave one of the worst responses I have ever seen. The deadliest shooting in American history, and we get 4 minutes, half of which are to talk about gun control. WEAK LEADERSHIP FROM A WEAK LEADER.

Its a very, very sad day in America. My thoughts go out to those who lost their lives and to those families affected.

It's tough not to have an emotional response, which bleeds over into the political.

I have a gay brother in law and several gay friends. They are taking this especially hard.

Brutal day. Praying for peace to the families of the victims.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    How does that happen? Aren't these databases and lists supposed to prevent that from happening? This guy was investigated twice by the FBI. Shouldn't that put him on the banned list?
    One would think.

Just my personal experience having worked with LE agencies such as the FBI, but my guess is they had been tracking him (online and in person) to see if he'd lead them to a bigger fish.

This is just another data point in a long list of failures in the intelligence community and federal LE community.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    50 people are dead.

Better make sure you politicize the fuck out of their deaths and make this into a Democrats vs. Republican debate.

High class.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    This is a political forum. Ergo, we talk about politics.

I realize such a common sense approach is somewhat out of your ideological leanings, but kindly go fuck yourself.

Obama has failed, repeatedly, to do anything about ISIS. Did you really think a sternly worded speech to the terrorists about feelings after the Paris attack would stop them? Actually, considering it's you, you probably did think that. But here in the real world smart people understand that in order to fight the bad guys sometimes you have to get your knuckles bloody.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock