Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: A MVP Performance

Quote Originally Posted by G54377 View Post
    Not to get sidetracked but I'd love the AFCCG to be in NE and we stomp them again. Everyone will go on and on about smart BB is and how he'll stop our offense.
    Fuck that. If I'm imagining an AFCCG, it's time to bring that shit to Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    I think the passing touchdowns are holding him back a bit more than the yards. If he can get 35-40 total touchdowns on top of all that, it’s a lot more likely. I believe he’s at 23 with 6 games to go.
    7 games left, right? I also count 21 TDs: 15 passing, 6 rushing.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Re: A MVP Performance

Not to get sidetracked but I'd love the AFCCG to be in NE and we stomp them again. Everyone will go on and on about smart BB is and how he'll stop our offense.
    Not me. I want the road to the superbowl to go through Baltimore

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Not me. I want the road to the superbowl to go through Baltimore
    Well OK OK, I'd love for it to be here all the same. There's just something about winning in NE since nobody thinks it's possible.

Blog Entries

Well OK OK, I'd love for it to be here all the same. There's just something about winning in NE since nobody thinks it's possible.
    We've done that before. We've never had an AFC Championship in Baltimore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    We've done that before. We've never had an AFC Championship in Baltimore though.
    True. Let's get it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lamar is now 13-4 as a starter. 13-3 (regular season)
    And this means that finally LJ has played a full regular season of games in the NFL. Think about that.

Blog Entries

I get the beat the best angle. But it’s just practical not face one of the best HC and defensive masterminds in the playoffs....regardless of whether you played them before or not.

I know as player they might have that bravado but in terms of outcome success you don’t want to face BB.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    New England remaining schedule:

NOV 17 AT EAGLES
    NOV 24 COWBOYS
    DEC 01 AT TEXANS
    DEC 08 CHIEFS
    DEC 15 AT BENGALS
    DEC 21 BILLS
    DEC 29 DOLPHINS
    Those poor Eagles. Oats coming off their bye, having to chew on a loss for two weeks. They're gonna be looking to fuck somebody up.

Cowboys / @Texans / Chiefs, one of those games ought to be losable. Not more than one or two though, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDomination View Post
    He's not having a historic season, he's just having an elite passing season.
    Oh, is THAT all Wilson is doing?

But no, I think you have an argument: particulary as the Niners are running away with that division. If Lamar leads the Ravens to a top-2 seed while making league history, and Russ leads the 'Hawks to a wildcard berth, that's going to make an impact on voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    If he can get 35-40 total touchdowns on top of all that, it’s a lot more likely. I believe he’s at 23 with 6 games to go.
    21 with 7 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Oh, is THAT all Wilson is doing?

But no, I think you have an argument: particulary as the Niners are running away with that division. If Lamar leads the Ravens to a top-2 seed while making league history, and Russ leads the 'Hawks to a wildcard berth, that's going to make an impact on voters.
    The Niners are hardly running away with the division. The Seahawks have the same 7-2 record as the Ravens and if they win tomorrow they’re only a half game back.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Fuck that. If I'm imagining an AFCCG, it's time to bring that shit to Baltimore.

Hear motherfuckin hear!