Page 264 of 333 FirstFirst ... 262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 3,157 to 3,168 of 3987
  1. Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

I think we've got the locker room and the coaches to make Te'o a great player. It seems like he has the drive and the effort. Will he fall to us? Probably not. I'm excited though, I think there will be some player that falls to us that we scoop up and leave people wondering how even did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    When does the combine start up? Today?
    Not much action but yeah. Mostly OL and TE interviews IIRC?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I think we've got the locker room and the coaches to make Te'o a great player. It seems like he has the drive and the effort. Will he fall to us? Probably not. I'm excited though, I think there will be some player that falls to us that we scoop up and leave people wondering how even did it.
    I think one of the top 3 ILB's will fall to us.

Who knows though? The Ravens may not take an ILB at all. Passing up someone like DeAndre Hopkins or a pass rusher may be too hard to do.

There will be some decent LB's in this draft though. I've no doubt that the Ravens can come away with at least 2 quality LB's.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Not much action but yeah. Mostly OL and TE interviews IIRC?
    Isn't today OL weigh in's?

5. Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

I'm actually hoping we a take a few high-ceiling project tackles and let Juan Castillo work his magic. I think he can make things happen with a few young OLs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I'm actually hoping we a take a few high-ceiling project tackles and let Juan Castillo work his magic. I think he can make things happen with a few young OLs
    It seems that Menelik Watson is gaining some traction, which probably only figures to gain after the combine.

Blog Entries

Mike Wallace is Miami's #1 FA target according to PFT.

Blog Entries

He'd be a good fit there. They have money to spend and no deep threat.

I wouldn't be surprised if they targeted Greg Jennings as well.

Blog Entries

hope theyre ready to pay 14 million a year for the best WR in the league...
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Also - see RavenInWoodlawn's post a few pages back. Ogletree and Minter both underperformed against Alabama. And Arthur Brown was nonexistent against Oregon in their bowl game.

But only T'eo has had a bad game or two and that's why he wont be a good player. Right?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    If you are going to drop a player for a performance against Alabama, you might as well go ahead and drop Jarvis Jones. He was terrible against Alabama in the SEC champ game. They ran right at him all day and he could not do anything. He could not set the edge a lick.

Teo would be a great pick up for the Ravens at the end of round 1. He has the size to play right now and he has great instincts.

Alabama creates an interesting dynamic when it comes to the draft. Their players all get overrated because the they are all very good. Therefore it makes some players look much better than they really are. It happened at USC and Texas a few years back. The overall team is so good it elevates all of the players a notch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    If you are going to drop a player for a performance against Alabama, you might as well go ahead and drop Jarvis Jones. He was terrible against Alabama in the SEC champ game. They ran right at him all day and he could not do anything. He could not set the edge a lick.

Teo would be a great pick up for the Ravens at the end of round 1. He has the size to play right now and he has great instincts.

Alabama creates an interesting dynamic when it comes to the draft. Their players all get overrated because the they are all very good. Therefore it makes some players look much better than they really are. It happened at USC and Texas a few years back. The overall team is so good it elevates all of the players a notch.
    :word

Blog Entries

Keenan Allen won't do combine due to lingering PCL knee issues.