Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OT: Antonio Brown has always been this way

No, this did not start with the Burfict hit. Antonio Brown was practically expelled from FIU before he even got to play there, for punch a security Guard on campus. He then went to Central Michigan, where he was late for practices, late for meetings, smacked everything off of the Coach’s desk, to list a few things. This is why he fell to the sixth round. He was also like this in Pittsburgh. Ryan Clark and Troy Polamalu have both talked about it, with Clark going into more detail. From what I’ve heard, Heath Miller also talked about it. He was like this even before he got paid by Pittsburgh. They just did a good job of covering it up and, at the time, and Brown hadn’t become a big name yet. As soon as they paid him, literally the next day, he was not only screaming at the defense to not touch him, but when LeBeau tried to intervene, he even screamed, cursed at and threatened Dick LeBeau. Troy Polamalu was so irate about the incident, that he went directly to Tomlin and told him that everyone on offense was live for the rest of practice. All of this was well before the Burfict hit. It looks worse, because Brown now has a larger spotlight on him, but no, this did not start with the Burfict hit. He has always been this way. High School, College and the Pros.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: OT: Antonio Brown has always been this way

I'm told by Steeler fans Brown was always like this. They just did a good job of covering it up. Totally makes sense why he was a 6th round pick now. Question is, who did Tom Brady punch?

Blog Entries

I still think Antonio Brown has CTE.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

His fan boys don’t want like hearing the truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I agree. He's an ass, but seems like there's some serious issues going on there. Brady seemed really concerned about the situation.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    That is totally bullshit and its disrespectful to the real people like Junior Seau who suffered from CTE.

Antonio brown is nothing but a nasty, disrespectful entitled piece of shit. Go google the videos of all the racist shit he has said to his baby mamma and police. Look at his twitter. He is just a scumbag period.

I do not think Mike Tomlin is a great coach but how he kept this piece of shit under control for 9 seasons is a miracle.

One of the most underrated performances never discussed.

Antonio Brown might be the worst human being to ever play in the NFL and He has absolutely no character and none of his team mates ever seem to have anything good to say about him.

At least the conversation isn’t about bringing him in and giving him a chance any longer. Something is wrong with the guy clinically.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    His fan boys don’t want like hearing the truth.
    Some people need an excuse for everything. Its representative of the society we live in. Zero personal responsibility. Nobody is lazy, immoral, an asshole, etc. It's always because of some unprovable ailment or bogeyman.

Well unless you are Aaron Rodgers it seems.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I also have to question Brady's judgement for bringing this guy into his home around his family and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I also have to question Brady's judgement for bringing this guy into his home around his family and kids.

Seriously. Either Brady is a foolish man, or maybe bringing Brown into his "home" means letting Brown stay on an entirely different property that Brady also owns. Not where his wife and kids actually reside.

Find it hard to believe that Giselle would be cool with someone that unstable living under the same roof.

I agree that Brown wasn't a model citizen before, but the effects of CTE could have made that side of him crazier and worse. I've never seen a player behave like him on the field in my time watching football.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Seriously. Either Brady is a foolish man, or maybe bringing Brown into his "home" means letting Brown stay on an entirely different property that Brady also owns. Not where his wife and kids actually reside.

Find it hard to believe that Giselle would be cool with someone that unstable living under the same roof.
    Someone with Brady's wealth probably has an entirely separate dwelling for him. No way I'd bring that into the presence of my family.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh