Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayden Hurst

Blog Entries

Re: Hayden Hurst

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Prob in the doghouse
    The woman he pursued on the plane was Harbaugh's niece.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Seriously though, he has the best hands on the team, without question. The only other WR/TE who even comes close is Willie Snead, and even he's been underutilized, due to the TEs occupying his space.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I swear after Hurst made that strong catch he got up and yelled to the sideline "THROW ME THE BALL" or was I hearing things....you think with andrews not a 100% it would have been the hurst show, it wasn't in week 16 and it wasn't in the playoffs, Boyle got more passes thrown to him than Hurst in the game with less catches at that..smh...

sometimes we perceive what should be common sense, is not at all that common
    That happened.
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by working_man View Post
    That happened.
    I thought so because he got up and yelled out real loud " THROW ME THE BALL" I mean he sounded mad asf too, and dude was open quiet a bit too.

Blog Entries

Question Re: Hayden Hurst

I swear after Hurst made that strong catch he got up and yelled to the sideline "THROW ME THE BALL" or was I hearing things....you think with andrews not a 100% it would have been the hurst show, it wasn't in week 16 and it wasn't in the playoffs, Boyle got more passes thrown to him than Hurst in the game with less catches at that..smh...
    sometimes we perceive what should be common sense, is not at all that common
    Welcome home, smoove! I don't want to sound like a MMQB, but with Ingram and Andrews less than 100%, shouldn't Gus and Hurst been given much bigger roles? Gus practically annihilated the Steelers (21 carries - 130 yards = 6.2 YPC). For him to only get 3 lousy carries seems unfathomable ... Bc

I thought so because he got up and yelled out real loud " THROW ME THE BALL" I mean he sounded mad asf too, and dude was open quiet a bit too.
    Agreed, and it was frustrating to see how under utilized the guy is. IMO he has proven his value in the limited targets he has gotten and has done nothing but catch the ball when his number is called. And he doesn't DROP passes!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Welcome home, smoove! I don't want to sound like a MMQB, but with Ingram and Andrews less than 100%, shouldn't Gus and Hurst been given much bigger roles? Gus practically annihilated the Steelers (21 carries - 130 yards = 6.2 YPC). For him to only get 3 lousy carries seems unfathomable ... Bc
    Let's see if Harbaugh gets this question at his press conference this week. It's seems all too obvious to us so why didn't the coaches rely on Gus and Hurst?

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    Agreed, and it was frustrating to see how under utilized the guy is. IMO he has proven his value in the limited targets he has gotten and has done nothing but catch the ball when his number is called. And he doesn't DROP passes!
    After he caught the touchdown he didn’t celebrate - walked off the field and looked PISSED. Like - this has been there all game.

Blog Entries

Best Hands, Best route runner, second best blocker, fastest TE. I just don't want to see his full potential wasted.

It appeared that the game plan was to do the opposite of everything they were doing to win 12 in a row.

11. Re: Hayden Hurst

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Best Hands, Best route runner, second best blocker, fastest TE. I just don't want to see his full potential wasted.
    He has the best hands but Andrews is the better route runner, especially against zone coverage. There's a reason why he was always wide open.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Renegade View Post
    He has the best hands but Andrews is the better route runner, especially against zone coverage. There's a reason why he was always wide open.
    Yeah, his name is Lamar. Andrews doesn't have nearly the same ability in variety in his routes.