Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Domestic terrorist in Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Actually Kamala Harris had a reputation as being a tough DA. That's why she was not overwhelmingly supported amongst progressives.

https://www.voanews.com/a/2020-usa-v...t/6194281.html
    If I'm not mistaken she also had a history of withholding or keeping hush about evidence that would exonerate a defendant but the left don't seem to remember that

Domestic terrorist in Wisconsin

I saw these pic of the guy on Fox this AM.

He looks pretty normal on the lower left and off his rocker on the right.

How do you come to aspire making videos on twitter or wherever talking about pimpin' minors and all the other low life foolishness this guy was involved in?

Somewhere along the line this guy started imitating the wrong example of how a life should be lived.

I don't mean this to be racist as I would say this about a white person and have but he's like irredeemable human garbage. Just a person not serving any good and in fact a danger and detriment to .... the world really.

This guy, with intervention at some age, maybe tries to hit a better target and both he and the world are better for it.

I'm not saying this with sympathy as I have none for the guy, more like sympathy for all of us because it's all of our problem when we allow the world to fill up with aimless knucklehead losers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

How do you come to aspire making videos on twitter or wherever talking about pimpin' minors and all the other low life foolishness this guy was involved in?

Somewhere along the line this guy started imitating the wrong example of how a life should be lived.

I don't mean this to be racist as I would say this about a white person and have but he's like irredeemable human garbage. Just a person not serving any good and in fact a danger and detriment to .... the world really.

This guy, with intervention at some age, maybe tries to hit a better target and both he and the world are better for it.

I'm not saying this with sympathy as I have none for the guy, more like sympathy for all of us because it's all of our problem when we allow the world to fill up with aimless knucklehead losers like this.
    In my opinion the fact you have to preemptively worry someone will interpret something you obviously don't project is a big part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    In my opinion the fact you have to preemptively worry someone will interpret something you obviously don't project is a big part of the problem.
    I don't think it hurts to throw it out there. It comes as much from a place of respecting other people's feelings than fear of what people think of me.

I don't think it hurts to throw it out there. It comes as much from a place of respecting other people's feelings than fear of what people think of me.
    I get it I just think nothing you said should hurt anybody's feelings besides that guys mother

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I get it I just think nothing you said should hurt anybody's feelings besides that guys mother

Blog Entries

F that guy. There is/was nothing to be gained by what he did. The only conclusion that could be drawn is that he woke up that morning planning to take someone else's life. Fuck him.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Forgive me for being on "auto-sensitive". There were lot of people mad at the characterization of the Kenosha 3 as complete f'ing losers which they were, including "Jo Jo" Rosenbaum who Mark out-of-his-f'ing-mind Ruffalo gave a mock eulogy to on Twitter where he dubbed him with that playful nickname. Because he obviously has nothing better to do than humanize child rapists.

Brooks is trash, but there are a lot more Brooks out there and future Brooks. That pic just struck me because he looks like a guy I might see in my break room at work on the left. It's depressing/frightening to realize this guy had nothing better to aspire to or emulate, no higher values, that would prevent him from driving his SUV into children and old people. How do you miss the mark that completely? How does your value system get to that place?

Blog Entries

Forgive me for being on "auto-sensitive". There were lot of people mad at the characterization of the Kenosha 3 as complete f'ing losers which they were, including "Jo Jo" Rosenbaum who Mark out-of-his-f'ing-mind Ruffalo gave a mock eulogy to on Twitter where he dubbed him with that playful nickname. Because he obviously has nothing better to do than humanize child rapists.

Brooks is trash, but there are a lot more Brooks out there and future Brooks. That pic just struck me because he looks like a guy I might see in my break room at work on the left. It's depressing/frightening to realize this guy had nothing better to aspire to or emulate, no higher values, that would prevent him from driving his SUV into children and old people. How do you miss the mark that completely? How does your value system get to that place?
    Sadly, we don't who is walking among us that is capable of this behavior, whether we are in a grocery store or a mall. My guess is there are more than we think, especially now. People who might already be on the edge are being pushed over the cliff by extremist political banter that rules the 24 hour news cycle.

Sadly, we don't who is walking among us that is capable of this behavior, whether we are in a grocery store or a mall. My guess is there are more than we think, especially now. People who might already be on the edge are being pushed over the cliff by extremist political banter that rules the 24 hour news cycle.
    I think the past 18 months incubated people like this and caused a whole lot more to exist to begin with, and be at the breaking point even more so. Mental health in this country dropped off a cliff in March of 2020..:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think the past 18 months incubated people like this and caused a whole lot more to exist to begin with, and be at the breaking point even more so. Mental health in this country dropped off a cliff in March of 2020..:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True, mine included. I remember when the lockdown first went into effect in Maryland. Because I was considered an "essential" employee, I continued to go to work everyday. Nothing changed for me. One night, I got off work around 8 pm. And during the 40 minute commute (which I took I-95, 695 to I83 to get home), I saw 1 other vehicle. Up until that point the lockdown didn't phase me. For some reason, that triggered some sort of anxiety. I don't know why but it did. Anyway, mine was a very minor case, coming from a person who was mentally healthy prior to. I can't imagine what it must be like for people who are already on medication and living on the edge.

True, mine included. I remember when the lockdown first went into effect in Maryland. Because I was considered an "essential" employee, I continued to go to work everyday. Nothing changed for me. One night, I got off work around 8 pm. And during the 40 minute commute (which I took I-95, 695 to I83 to get home), I saw 1 other vehicle. Up until that point the lockdown didn't phase me. For some reason, that triggered some sort of anxiety. I don't know why but it did. Anyway, mine was a very minor case, coming from a person who was mentally healthy prior to. I can't imagine what it must be like for people who are already on medication and living on the edge.
    It was really surreal with the traffic and as a truck driver it was very noticeable but also nice in a way since traffic slows me down. It was also just the thought you are essential which at the time to me was I'm at a higher risk of death. Believe me at first I was Mr Mask/Mr Sanitize cuz I had no idea what covid was about. Just being thrown out there and having to deal was like dayum.

To me when it comes on the edge it's not the political craziness cuz its been ridiculous for years but seeing somebody drive down the road solo or riding bike/walking by themselves wearing a stupid mask. This I never did from the beginning and any scientist or doctor at least I hope will say fresh air is good for. Breathe!!!
    I don't know a lot but I know a little