Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: If you say it enough, it will be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Glad we agree. The liar is the problem. There are lots of liars that should be held accountable too:
    DNC & GOP

They all need to be removed. Not a truth teller amongst them.
    So you were cheering on the Capitol Hill riot, I take it?

Blog Entries

Glad we agree. The liar is the problem. There are lots of liars that should be held accountable too:
    DNC & GOP

They all need to be removed. Not a truth teller amongst them.
    What does that have to do with the ballot counters lying, sending the poll way hers home and you blaming the poll watchers?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What does that have to do with the ballot counters lying, sending the poll way hers home and you blaming the poll watchers?
    Poll watchers know that the count lasts all night. It doesn’t just stop because some poll official says it will....
    Were the poll watchers naive? Yes.
    Should they have stayed regardless of what the official said? Definitely. It was their job to watch. They left their posts and I don’t know what happened after they did BUT the cameras were watching. The TV networks were watching.... the poll watchers could have returned at any time.

Georgia is a GOP stronghold, ok it was a GOP stronghold. They controlled the Governorship and both legislatures. They had the AG and had oversight of the whole thing.... those same officials said it was a legitimate election. IF those officials were speaking out and saying differently, I would have a different opinion. They know more than both of us and they signed off on it.

Blog Entries

Poll watchers know that the count lasts all night. It doesn’t just stop because some poll official says it will....
    Were the poll watchers naive? Yes.
    Should they have stayed regardless of what the official said? Definitely. It was their job to watch. They left their posts and I don’t know what happened after they did BUT the cameras were watching. The TV networks were watching.... the poll watchers could have returned at any time.

Georgia is a GOP stronghold, ok it was a GOP stronghold. They controlled the Governorship and both legislatures. They had the AG and had oversight of the whole thing.... those same officials said it was a legitimate election. IF those officials were speaking out and saying differently, I would have a different opinion. They know more than both of us and they signed off on it.
    The TV networks were not watching. I mean.... you know what never mind. If you’re just going to make shit up to ignore the illegality of it what ever, you are the problem.

The TV networks were not watching. I mean.... you know what never mind. If you’re just going to make shit up to ignore the illegality of it what ever, you are the problem.
    TV networks updated the totals from Georgia for the rest of the night. Did they just make up numbers?

The insurrectionists are the problem. I certainly am not.

Blog Entries

TV networks updated the totals from Georgia for the rest of the night. Did they just make up numbers?

The insurrectionists are the problem. I certainly am not.
    The tv networks get the numbers from Edison via a 1 way feed. They also left the State Farm arena when they were told they were done counting for the night.

The poll watchers were told to leave, so was the media. The ballot counters pretended to clean up for the night until the watchers and media left. Then they counted unsupervised for 6 hours.

So, again, no, it was not “debunked”. The fact you think it was should have you question everything else you think you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I'm over my Ravens high of winning...hence why I have responded.

It unbelievable that some of you guys continue to minimize the "bad" things in your party. It's always the same thing. True, maybe you guys individually didn't believe the hogwash...but you guys know lots of folks did. Trump was leading the charge. Maybe 70% is high..but polling says at the time said lots of them were believing it.

Trump's first voter fraud commission found nothing. That Trump lie died on a vine.

Darb, your opinion that those riots over the summer were way worse. Again, that is almost tacitly saying what happen at the capitol wasn't that bad. It was a national embarrassment. Riots, looting in cities have been happening for years. Doesnt make it right, but it is not unique. What we saw last week, UNIQUE....and needs to be treated as such. It shouldn't be whitewashed. Why did these folks think they could get away with this? Why haven't the so called Antifa's and BLM folks you despise attempt something like this. I'll tell you, they felt they had Trump's backing. The others knew they be sniped.

Denounce these assholes wearing anti-semitic shirts, hanging Mike Pence chants, nooses, confederate flags and smeared shit inside the capitol, QAnon, assulting police officers.....Denounce Trump and his minions for inciting this madness. Let's not find Antifa excuses for what happened. Own the fact that these type of folks are tying themselves to the Trump movement. Onced it is owned, they can be removed. Funny thing is that the quickest way to get them out would be Trump. He refuses to do it. Instead he heaps praise on congress women Green. No wonder they think he is on their side.

However, the answer is always to deflect to Antifa, BLM, Clinton, and comparing attrocities. Deflecting that's it's the radical lefts fault.

NCRaven, please watch this video about those fraudulent ballots you saw with your own eyes.
    https://youtu.be/pjKXvqSNIkk

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    👏👏👏 Bra-FU**ING-VO! Flawless Victory!

I'm over my Ravens high of winning...hence why I have responded.

It unbelievable that some of you guys continue to minimize the "bad" things in your party. It's always the same thing. True, maybe you guys individually didn't believe the hogwash...but you guys know lots of folks did. Trump was leading the charge. Maybe 70% is high..but polling says at the time said lots of them were believing it.

Trump's first voter fraud commission found nothing. That Trump lie died on a vine.

Darb, your opinion that those riots over the summer were way worse. Again, that is almost tacitly saying what happen at the capitol wasn't that bad. It was a national embarrassment. Riots, looting in cities have been happening for years. Doesnt make it right, but it is not unique. What we saw last week, UNIQUE....and needs to be treated as such. It shouldn't be whitewashed. Why did these folks think they could get away with this? Why haven't the so called Antifa's and BLM folks you despise attempt something like this. I'll tell you, they felt they had Trump's backing. The others knew they be sniped.

Denounce these assholes wearing anti-semitic shirts, hanging Mike Pence chants, nooses, confederate flags and smeared shit inside the capitol, QAnon, assulting police officers.....Denounce Trump and his minions for inciting this madness. Let's not find Antifa excuses for what happened. Own the fact that these type of folks are tying themselves to the Trump movement. Onced it is owned, they can be removed. Funny thing is that the quickest way to get them out would be Trump. He refuses to do it. Instead he heaps praise on congress women Green. No wonder they think he is on their side.

However, the answer is always to deflect to Antifa, BLM, Clinton, and comparing attrocities. Deflecting that's it's the radical lefts fault.

NCRaven, please watch this video about those fraudulent ballots you saw with your own eyes.
    https://youtu.be/pjKXvqSNIkk

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Great post. I should have read it in full earlier!!!!

Blog Entries

The tv networks get the numbers from Edison via a 1 way feed. They also left the State Farm arena when they were told they were done counting for the night.

The poll watchers were told to leave, so was the media. The ballot counters pretended to clean up for the night until the watchers and media left. Then they counted unsupervised for 6 hours.

So, again, no, it was not “debunked”. The fact you think it was should have you question everything else you think you know.
    Great post. I should have read it in full earlier!!!!

������ Bra-FU**ING-VO! Flawless Victory!

The riots this summer were objectively much, much worse from a fiscal and humanitarian standpoint. As for these recent riots being unique, you've conveniently forgot about the Kavanaugh riots in 2018. Astonishingly enough, the Kavanaugh riots were based on much flimsier evidence than what we have about the election but I haven't heard any leftists deride them. There were also the riots of 1968 which reached Capital Hill.

You think these riots are bad/unique because right-wingers were doing it. My opinion on it has always been that peaceful protests are fine even if the reason for the protest is stupid. When you break the law or inconvenience innocent people, you have stopped being a protestor and have become a criminal rioter regardless of political affiliation.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

What percentage of BLM protests were peaceful?

Blog Entries

What percentage of BLM protests were peaceful?
    Mostly.