Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: We might as well start the "who's the Ravens' next offensive coordinator" thread

I hope they get someone soon though. In cSe they do want to make changes to the offense, get in here asap and get to work.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: We might as well start the "who's the Ravens' next offensive coordinator" thread

There are plenty of guys out there. They just might not be names we know.

Maybe someone like Bill Musgrave who is the QB coach of the Eagles. He's been an OC a couple of times though I can't remember him ever having someone as good as Joe. Musgrave started under George Seifert. He knows the WCO as well as anyone and really focuses on running the ball.

Brad Childress is a consultant with the Chiefs. He worked with Harbaugh in Philadelphia and is very close to Andy Reid.

Ken Zampeze is the QB coach with the Bengals and I'm pretty sure is one of the guys who started there with Marvin. He did a good job with Palmer and now Dalton

Stump Mitchell the RB coach of the Cardinals. He coached under Mike Holmgren for years in Green Bay and Seattle. That guy has made all sorts of mediocre players look good over the years.

I'm sure there are tons more. How many of us really know assistant coaches? There are also lots of college guys with NFL experience. They'll find someone and just like Harbaugh himself it could be a nice surprise.

Billick! :happyanim

Make this offense look like the 98 Vikes. Or the 2002 Ravens. Lol. I don't even know anymore. Tired of seeing my coaches getting poached.

Blog Entries

i would just committ suicide if brad childress came here..now someone from that chip kelly offense would be pretty damn nice.

Blog Entries

Musgrave could be interesting.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 1h 1 hour ago
    Kubiak is 8th former Raven assistant to be a current Head Coach: Pagano, Ryan, Caldwell, Del Rio, Lewis, Pettine, Whisenhunt and Kubiak.

How is this going to affect draft preparation? Things obviously won't come to a stand still but we know Kubiak was looking for bigger receivers who can climb the ladder but now that the entire offense could potentially change (ugh) we don't know which players fit.

Regarding Musgrave:

Bill Musgrave, who spent the 2014 season as the Eagles’ quarterbacks coach, is among the leading candidates to become new Raiders coach Jack Del Rio’s offensive coordinator, according to an ESPN report.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    well shit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    The Raiders will have to wait until the Ravens pick. Nobody in their right mind is taking that job if the Ravens are in play. Unless it's a guy we have no interest in. I think we have some good options. Look forward to seeing how it plays out.

I've read that Tresman is in line for the Raiders' OC job too so we'll see.

Meanwhile considering we need a new defensive secondary coach for days now and the team had to know Kubiak was likely to leave, the team is playing this coach search thing very close to the vest. No leaks about who they are interested in or even if they've interviewed anyone.

Every year... I don't have anything g against kubiak for taking the job, but why even come out with that statement?? It wasn't necessary and now he looks worse for it.