Re: Justice Hill

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Awesome how distinct they were too. The first one was him making one great cut in the backfield, then exploding through the seam untouched. This one was him just powering through three tackles. Very impressive.
    Nj, it just looks like Hill is getting the hang of it. Imagine 2020 after he has a full off-season to train his football skills plus add some muscle... Bc

If you look at Ronald Jones from TB last year, he looked horrible, while this year he looks like a new man. RB's need developmental time as well.

He's right on schedule for a 4th round back. Can't wait to see what this offseason brings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    He's right on schedule for a 4th round back. Can't wait to see what this offseason brings.
    I can't wait to see what the playoff's bring.
    Hopefully they use him as 1 more weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He looks like a stud now
    Eh, not yet, but close. Look on the bright side though. Vinny Cerrato is not impressed with him. So, Hill is on his way.

i think he is another kenneth dixon. i wasn't sure why the ravens moved on from dixon and spent the pick on hill.

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    i think he is another kenneth dixon. i wasn't sure why the ravens moved on from dixon and spent the pick on hill.
    They both have (had, in Dixon’s case) potential as a receiver. That’s about where the similarities end.

Uhhhhh no I don't see much of Kenneth Dixon's larger body, slower speed, injury history, or poor conditioning in Justice Hill.

Maybe Hill flames out too, who knows but it shouldn't be for the same reasons Dixon did.

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    Dixon was a big time player in college. In addition to the injuries first and foremost (as well as the fumbling problem), he looked to just get way too big. He lost quite a bit of the burst and explosiveness I remember seeing from him at LATech.

Hill needs to put on some muscle, but not that much. I'm hoping he can at least be better version of Giovani Bernard when he was younger.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.