Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Terrell Suggs - ACL

I'm hearing rumors that Sizzle has torn his ACL. Not sure if I can trust the source or not, but just seeing if anyone else has heard this?? Really really hope its not true.

Blog Entries

Re: Terrell Suggs - ACL

Haven't heard a thing. Hope it's not true

And what source is that?

Someone at work claims he has an inside source with the Ravens. He's been right about stuff before, but I'm still hesitant to believe anything until I find out from a credible source.

Not your fault, but Im going to wait for some sort of news report before I believe it. Hopefully your coworker is full of shit :)
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

The Baltimore Ravens' Facebook page just posted: "Terrell Suggs + Courtney Upshaw = NFL's Best Pass Rush
    SHARE this if you agree!"

At the very least, the people operating the Facebook page for the team do not seem to think there has been an injury of that magnitude.

I didn't say it did happen, just asking if anyone else has heard this. People are frantically checking Google every 5 seconds here. I do know if it's not true, people will be mad.

I won't be mad if it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    I won't be mad if it's not true.
    Ha, I agree. First people will be thankful that its not true, then they will be mad that he was making it up. I'm sure the reaction on here will be the same about me.

Blog Entries

Is your "co worker" a trolling steeler fan? Being serious though, I sure as hell hope this aint true.

Figure it out people. New poster, with 20 posts? Troll watch. Just a troll hopping on.
    It doesn't take Columbo to figure this out. Plus, poster joined September of 2011- just in time for raven/Steeler smack talk.
    Last edited by Boulderraven; 05-02-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Figure it out people. New poster, with 20 posts? Troll watch. Just a troll hopping on.
    It doesn't take Columbo to figure this out.
    Have you read the other 19? I don't understand why people are taking this personally. I'm simply passing along information that I heard and asking if anyone else has heard the same. I stated right off the bat where it came from and said I was hesitant to believe from the start. Take it for what it's worth.