Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Serious Question

Why hasn't anyone stopped watching the NFL/sold their tickets/etc. all of the years that the NFL had a paid arrangement with the military to have these pre-game ceremonies? The NFL has been doing paid patriotism for years.

Furthermore, if you actually look up the flag code, the pre-game ceremonies are already disrespectful to the flag itself. Since we are using that word. Since when is a flag supposed to be held horizontally for this sort of ceremony?
    Last edited by The Excellector; 09-24-2017 at 11:37 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

2. Re: Serious Question

How many fans were aware of this?
    I wasn't until reading it here today.

Blog Entries

Re: Serious Question

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    How many fans were aware of this?
    I wasn't until reading it here today.
    Yes, the military had to pay the NFL to hold the pre-game ceremonies they hold. That's paid patriotism.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

4. Re: Serious Question

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Yes, the military had to pay the NFL to hold the pre-game ceremonies they hold. That's paid patriotism.
    Yeah, I know that now.
    But I didn't before.
    On the other hand, I knew what Kap did from the moment he did it.
    So, did everyone else.

I don't think you can compare the 2, not when one is overt while the other is obscure.

The Military is currently a volunteer force. Thats mean that they have to recruit. Hard to recruit without a little "propaganda" if you will. Would you rather have the draft or would you rather have , what you call "paid patriotism".

The NFL didnt have to accept the money though, neither do TV channels or this and that. Im just saying. The NFL has no morals , its a corporation.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Sporting events are designed social control/programming devices for the masses. They are designed to keep everyone docile, "fat dumb and happy "

The players revolted and in society we are experiencing a temporary break in reality. Think of it as a flaw or disruption in the matrix where the source code has ban revealed. Unless you are experienced with the psychedelic experience, enjoy it while it lasts. It might not last much longer.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

I say might not last much longer because people don't like being awoken from their trance. They freak out and want to go back to sleep. "We sleep, they live." This is the full title of John Carpenter's movie, the hidden part is the we sleep line.

Blog Entries

Why hasn't anyone stopped watching the NFL/sold their tickets/etc. all of the years that the NFL had a paid arrangement with the military to have these pre-game ceremonies? The NFL has been doing paid patriotism for years.

Furthermore, if you actually look up the flag code, the pre-game ceremonies are already disrespectful to the flag itself. Since we are using that word. Since when is a flag supposed to be held horizontally for this sort of ceremony?
    Because Trump didn't tweet about it. This whole thing was going away. You had a lot of guys who kneeled last year standing this year. With Kaepernick unsigned this would have been just a handful of guys like Michael Bennett. Now it's entire teams.

Sadly I think people mostly see what they want to see. And people love few things more than being outraged. There are real people putting their lives on the line for this country. And there are real people who are discriminated against because of their race. And there are real people that put themselves in harm's way to keep us safe. And there are real people that bear the brunt of hatred because of their skin color, beliefs, or backgrounds...

Because ignorance is bliss, and much of the "outrage" is limited to just the keyboard.

Blog Entries

Defense department paid the NFL 5.6mil and the Guards paid the NFL 6 mil from 2009 forward as a marketing strategy to recruit young people who are fans of the NFL. Before 2009 no player was required to be on the field for the anthem for the last part players would be off the field during the anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I say might not last much longer because people don't like being awoken from their trance. They freak out and want to go back to sleep. "We sleep, they live." This is the full title of John Carpenter's movie, the hidden part is the we sleep line.
    Take that blue pill and go back to sleep America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk