Smile Suggestions for Future PSL SB Ticket Lotteries...hopefully many more....

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE LOTTERIE

Hopefully the Ravens will make the Super Bowl multiple times, and I here is how I believe the lottery should be conducted in the future.

The number of tickets available in the lottery is published so everyone knows how many tickets are available.

Prior SB ticket winners are excluded (Other than owners of luxury boxes)

The lottery is as follows:

PSL
    X
    Number of tickets associated with PSL
    X
    Number of years a season ticket holder.
    X
    Price of ticket
    =
    TOTAL

Systematic random sample.

EACH PSL can only win once.

Results published on Ravens website by Section. Total transparency.

Re: Suggestions for Future PSL SB Ticket Lotteries...hopefully many more....

I assume from the above that you are suggesting that suite holders' guarantee of tickets be discontinued. That would never fly -- the suite holders are partially motivated by the SB ticket guaranty.

Weighting general admission tickets makes sense.

I don't get the "transparency" issue. The Ravens organization is a private entity. They can disperse SB tickets any way they choose. All the PSL agreement assures is an opportunity to buy SB tickets. This will never happen -- too many attorneys!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Curious if the OP also goes back to the same restaurant time and time again when he's disappointed with the meal or service time and time again?

You agreed to the system when you signed the PSL paperwork. Now you want to complain because you didn't get picked?

Talk about feeling entitled. Sheesh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

You agreed to the system when you signed the PSL paperwork. Now you want to complain because you didn't get picked?

its not like the psl contract was negotiated. the terms were pretty much dictated by the ravens and are take it or leave it

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    its not like the psl contract was negotiated. the terms were pretty much dictated by the ravens and are take it or leave it
    So don't buy the PSL. Life is filled with take-it-or-leave-it scenarios.

If I sigh a contract on a house and there's not a jacuzzi tub in the master suite, I certainly can't expect the builder to do add one for free.

Quote Originally Posted by ManfredHanover View Post
    SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE LOTTERIE

Results published on Ravens website by Section. Total transparency.
    :DeadHorse:

We get it.. you didn't get lottery tickets and you're pissed. I haven't gotten them in 3 official lotteries either since 2001. I would like to know if I have a better chance next year after not being selected this year too. But does my PSL contract require the team to tell me how they divvy up SB tix?

NOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    :DeadHorse:

We get it.. you didn't get lottery tickets and you're pissed. I haven't gotten them in 3 official lotteries either since 2001. I would like to know if I have a better chance next year after not being selected this year too. But does my PSL contract require the team to tell me how they divvy up SB tix?

NOPE.
    So agree. We did not win the lottery, but another psl holder that we share bowl seats with did get picked. I just wish people would understand that unless a Super Bowl is held at a stadium with a capacity of 100,000, chances of winning the SB ticket lottery is hit or mis. I am thinking that most if not all NFL teams follow the same procedure except for maybe Danny boy in DC.