Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: When Fandom Starts to Dwindle

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Fans will continue to dwindle with the agenda being pushed and lack of performance of distracted players. Anyone says the players performance is not affected by this are in denial. Emotions are involved which creates a distraction.
    I just really have a problem understanding why anyone regardless of political affiliation, race, gender, or creed would be okay disrespecting their nations flag. Most Americans do not disagree with some of the issues being presented, it is the way they are being presented and also the false narrative and lack of supporting statistical data.
    I think the players are undoubtedly distracted regardless of what they say. If you think there point of contention people have is whether you should disrespect the flag, you may have missed the debate though. I am under the impression people disagree whether they are disrespecting the "flag" as you put it, though even then, we're not talking about the literal flag.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I think the players are undoubtedly distracted regardless of what they say. If you think there point of contention people have is whether you should disrespect the flag, you may have missed the debate though. I am under the impression people disagree whether they are disrespecting the "flag" as you put it, though even then, we're not talking about the literal flag.

Take the flag out of the equation and insert _____. It is still a distraction away from football. These guys are paying attention to Twitter feeds and making comments to defend themselves, and justify...etc. If someone pisses you off with some words on twitter before the game and you emotional invest to retaliating you just lost focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Take the flag out of the equation and insert _____. It is still a distraction away from football. These guys are paying attention to Twitter feeds and making comments to defend themselves, and justify...etc. If someone pisses you off with some words on twitter before the game and you emotional invest to retaliating you just lost focus.
    Absolutely. There is no way they can say they weren't distracted, especially after complaining on Twitter about the boos Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Absolutely. There is no way they can say they weren't distracted, especially after complaining on Twitter about the boos Sunday.

Couple that with Flacco and wa-la. You got yourself an un-energized, unfocused group of losers not a team.