Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 1205
  1. Re: The Video Game Thread

I don’t think it’ll live up to it, but I’ve been stoked about Little Devil Inside for a long time.

Re: The Video Game Thread

Made this for the mock draft, but it anyone wanted to sync up with discord for gaming, we could use it as well. https://discord.gg/rG3rnANb

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. Loving it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    100% planning to grab it after we get through borderlands 3. Glad to hear it!

I'm playing it with my friend!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm playing it with my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    100% planning to grab it after we get through borderlands 3. Glad to hear it!

I'm pretty sure it has crossplay through the SHiFT thing if you guys want to do an RSR game sometime. I finished it last night and I enjoyed every second of it, and gonna keep playing it. Great game, great fun.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I'm pretty sure it has crossplay through the SHiFT thing if you guys want to do an RSR game sometime. I finished it last night and I enjoyed every second of it, and gonna keep playing it. Great game, great fun.
    That could work. We have the discord if the built in voice chat is as bad as their previous games. Lol.

Every time XBox raises the price of Live Gold Shrubbs wants to get a PC

Every time XBox raises the price of Live Gold Shrubbs wants to get a PC
    Did they raise the price? Do the gamepass ultimate conversion. You can bank three years of live and convert to game pass for $1 if you haven't had it before.

Plus, if you do get a pc, it has a solid library there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Did they raise the price? Do the gamepass ultimate conversion. You can bank three years of live and convert to game pass for $1 if you haven't had it before.

Plus, if you do get a pc, it has a solid library there too.

Yeah they raised the price a lot. I already have GamePass but we're heading towards that being raised too IMO. Paying for online gaming in 2022 is theft.

Blog Entries

Yeah they raised the price a lot. I already have GamePass but we're heading towards that being raised too IMO. Paying for online gaming in 2022 is theft.
    Where do you see the price increase? I only see an article saying they may do away with the $10 tier to make the $15 which includes Gamepass Ultimate (PC + Xbox) baseline. I can't complain about it. It's an insane value considering you get tons of Day 1 games on the service. Like the new MLB game just came out and it's on there as part of the sub. Maybe if you don't play a ton of different games it's not a great deal but I have zero complaints about MS pricing or value personally. It's way better than Sony's joke of an attempt at it.
    back on twitter

Where do you see the price increase? I only see an article saying they may do away with the $10 tier to make the $15 which includes Gamepass Ultimate (PC + Xbox) baseline. I can't complain about it. It's an insane value considering you get tons of Day 1 games on the service. Like the new MLB game just came out and it's on there as part of the sub. Maybe if you don't play a ton of different games it's not a great deal but I have zero complaints about MS pricing or value personally. It's way better than Sony's joke of an attempt at it.
    They took away the $60 a year tier for Live Gold (not GamePass) and now only offer the $10 a month tier.