Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Week 3 - Vs. Denver Broncos (Sunday, 1pm)

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Pretty sure many fans would be happy to have Michael Oher (in his prime) back at RT right about now...
    True, but it just reminded me that he had a bad habit of false-starting.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    True, but it just reminded me that he had a bad habit of false-starting.
    I remember filmstudy writing an article awhile back talking about how when he went back on some of the false starts, he actually moved after the snap, but it was so quick he still got flagged.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'm really not feeling good about this game. I think we're going ot be very frustrated tomorrow at 4pm.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'm really not feeling good about this game. I think we're going ot be very frustrated tomorrow at 4pm.
    I see it as a 50/50 game. Both these teams are so close in talent and each has flaws. That’s why I see it coming down to turnovers

Time was, you could almost bank a win at home versus all but the best teams in the NFL...and even then, the Ravens would always play up to their opponents level.

Not anymore. I honestly don't know what type of team we have right now. Today should gives us more of an indication.

Blog Entries

Gonna win boys

I hope you guys win.

Broncos undefeated so far, Ravens 5-1 vs them in M&T. If the running game doesnt get started early iy will be a long day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I see it as a 50/50 game. Both these teams are so close in talent and each has flaws. That’s why I see it coming down to turnovers
    It is going to be a good measuring stick for the Ravens in a way that neither of the first two games were.

Is Stanley playing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Is Stanley playing
    He’s listed as questionable. Stanley was in practice this week with a brace so he’s most likely playing

12. Re: Week 3 - Vs. Denver Broncos (Sunday, 1pm)

I have absolutely no idea how this Ravens game is going to go today. On one hand, we should absolutely take care of the Broncos offense, even with some of the injuries we're dealing with. Keenum has looked atrocious in the first two games. I like to think that the main issues for the Ravens defense last Thursday was due to the confusion when Mosley went out with the injury, as it did get much better when Weddle took over the headset. But we'll see.

On the other hand, I have no idea how we plan to block Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. And knowing Marty, he's going to drop back to pass 45 times and only give Alex Collins 12 touches because he doesn't believe in common sense.

Also, I'm insanely nervous about Tim White returning kicks. He looked so tentative and scared during the preseason. At-least Grant showed ability when the ball got in his hands. I would have liked to see Chris Moore be given the next shot to be honest, especially since they really aren't using him much on offense.

A little tidbit: Since 2016, the Broncos are 5-11 ATS as a road team. Tied for last in the NFL. In early September, playing in Denver is a giant advantage with teams not having the lungs ready to adapt to that kind of air early in the season. That obviously doesn't carry over to the road.