Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: SoundFX: John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    But Caldwell wasn't here last year and Flacco did the same thing against Pitt for the GW TD...
    They were in the hurry up, he only moved the safety with a shoulder motion. He didn't fake an audible before the snap.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Do you honestly think anybody cares who gets the game ball? To me it's really just an unimportant thing. Do you think Marshall Yanda gives a shit that he's never had a game ball, despite looking like the best player we have at times out there, how about Vonta Leach? I'm sure he's not, but if you get put out because you didn't get a damn game ball, then your mentality doesn't belong in the NFL, this isn't high school football. Flacco knew what he did, and so did the whole damn team on that night, including Harbaugh who did nothing but praise him. Harbaugh is one of the biggest Flacco supporters out there, and has publicly said that Flacco should be paid like a top QB in the league.

You seem to have this thing where us "Harbaugh apologists" are defending him for everything, but I feel it's quite the opposite where you like to call out every little tiny thing that he's done, like not giving someone a game ball lmao, as if that matters in the grand scheme of things.
    Yes I do. We are talking about being "mic'd up" what Harbaugh says to us an the media. That drive was ALL Joe Flacco. You can paint it anyway you like, but Joe should have gotten the game ball. Simply because YOU chose to pave over the obvious doesn't mean I will. That was a 2 minute drill, worthy of Manning or Brady. NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL is Bill Belicheck or Tony Dungy going to be caught DEAD on camera giving a game ball to an INEPT offensive coordinator whose game plan comes out of the 70's. PERIOD. DONE DEAL. QB driven league, not offensive coordinator.

Lie, say it doesn't matter. It does. When contract time for Flacco comes up, you BET YOUR SWEET ASS that his agent is going to point out that it is Flacco that wins games, not Harbaugh's fraternity of family friends. What the hell do you think this is? 100 Million on a QB or a Cam, who's greatest protegees excelled after his exodus? Whose career is only perpetuated by John's undying loyalty to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I can't believe he's making a big deal about a game ball. Athletes are motivated by competition and not by how many game balls they can get from coach.
    Disrespect is disrespect. Slice it how you like, Joe won that game, perhaps like no other in the history of the organization and to say it doesn't matter shows your purple blindness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Yes I do. We are talking about being "mic'd up" what Harbaugh says to us an the media. That drive was ALL Joe Flacco. You can paint it anyway you like, but Joe should have gotten the game ball. Simply because YOU chose to pave over the obvious doesn't mean I will. That was a 2 minute drill, worthy of Manning or Brady. NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL is Bill Belicheck or Tony Dungy going to be caught DEAD on camera giving a game ball to an INEPT offensive coordinator whose game plan comes out of the 70's. PERIOD. DONE DEAL. QB driven league, not offensive coordinator.

Lie, say it doesn't matter. It does. When contract time for Flacco comes up, you BET YOUR SWEET ASS that his agent is going to point out that it is Flacco that wins games, not Harbaugh's fraternity of family friends. What the hell do you think this is? 100 Million on a QB or a Cam, who's greatest protegees excelled after his exodus? Whose career is only perpetuated by John's undying loyalty to him?

OH and btw, since when is it bad to fucking congratulate your coaches, I mean WTF is that about? He CLEARLY praises his players too, as you can see in this video, he is constantly going up to them to praise them about a play they've made, Harbaugh is a very supportive coach to me, and has help made this team so consistent over the years. He must be doing something right when we are missing Ray Lewis, Webby, had Suggs out for a while, and have all the flaws we do on this team, while still being 7-2.

Disrespect is disrespect. Slice it how you like, Joe won that game, perhaps like no other in the history of the organization and to say it doesn't matter shows your purple blindness.
    Your talking like Flacco has had it so bad while being here, far from it. Flacco has benefited from having one of the best defenses of the last decade until this year, one of the best backs in the league, and now has a talented receiving corps. OK in his first few years he didn't any weapons at all really, and yes I agree he's had to play in a BS offensive system. But that has nothing to do with a damn game ball, hahaha that's hilarious.

Like I said, what about when the guys up front have played well, where have their game balls been? It's the nature of the game, maybe Harbaugh knew that Cam has taken so much stick from everyone, that he thought he'd support him a little by giving him the game ball. You also do realize that your boy Brian Billick was going to hire Cam anyway right? He was about to interview him before he got fired.

I'm sure Flacco will care much more about the payment that he's about to receive, and I wouldn't say he's worth more than a 100 million dollars unless he wins us a SB anyway. This organization clearly loves Flacco, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Blog Entries

No it shows my logical thinking. Joe Flacco making millions of dollars isn't going to throw a temper tantrum if he doesn't receive a game ball. Especially with his type of demeanor. He's not like some crybaby receiver like TO or Chad Johnson. He cares more about getting his team a huge win. Plus, the fact that he's going to get paid a ton of cash might have a slight motivating factor also.

Blog Entries

Your talking like Flacco has had it so bad while being here, far from it. Flacco has benefited from having one of the best defenses of the last decade until this year, one of the best backs in the league, and now has a talented receiving corps. OK in his first few years he didn't any weapons at all really, and yes I agree he's had to play in a BS offensive system. But that has nothing to do with a damn game ball, hahaha that's hilarious.

Like I said, what about when the guys up front have played well, where have their game balls been? It's the nature of the game, maybe Harbaugh knew that Cam has taken so much stick from everyone, that he thought he'd support him a little by giving him the game ball. You also do realize that your boy Brian Billick was going to hire Cam anyway right? He was about to interview him before he got fired.

I'm sure Flacco will care much more about the payment that he's about to receive, and I wouldn't say he's worth more than a 100 million dollars unless he wins us a SB anyway. This organization clearly loves Flacco, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.
    Our scheme sucks. Coat it how you like and compare it to ages past. We lost games where better coaching would have made the difference.

As for the game ball, it was brought up and I still don't believe Cam deserved it and as I recall, when it happened most people agreed.

Also, yes Billick was going to bring in Cam, I also bet he would have had more input into what Cam does, John wasn't even a part of the offensive meetings according to him last year. Plus Billick could and would fire a coordinator, ask Fassel.

*Mic'd up*

Blog Entries

Our scheme sucks. Coat it how you like and compare it to ages past. We lost games where better coaching would have made the difference.

As for the game ball, it was brought up and I still don't believe Cam deserved it and as I recall, when it happened most people agreed.

Also, yes Billick was going to bring in Cam, I also bet he would have had more input into what Cam does, John wasn't even a part of the offensive meetings according to him last year. Plus Billick could and would fire a coordinator, ask Fassel.

*Mic'd up*
    We'll have to disagree to disagree. lol

I do think we need to move on from Cam after this year though. That I will agree on. I want to bring in someone that is capable of making adjustments.

Blog Entries

*Mic'd up*
    I never said our offensive scheme doesn't suck, I agree with you on that one no questions from me. If there's one thing I will say about Harbaugh, it's his insistence on sticking with Cam as the OC, I disagreed with that. I also never said that Cam didn't deserve the game ball, I was just saying, it really doesn't matter who got the game ball that night, because everyone knew who the MVP was. Harbaugh was just giving some support to his OC who comes under a lot of criticism (and rightfully so).

Harbaugh isn't an offensive genius either, he's a ST coach by background and a defensive minded guy being a Dbacks coach in Philly. His strength is managing the game, and keeping things consistence, do you really think he knows much about an offensive game plan? I would bet that a lot of HC's are far from offensive geniuses in this league that don't attend offensive meetings.

Again, your boy Brian Billick, mr offensive genius, really did create an offensive Juggernaut when he came into town didn't he? Lets check the rankings over the years of that offense shall we?

Blog Entries

I never said our offensive scheme doesn't suck, I agree with you on that one no questions from me. If there's one thing I will say about Harbaugh, it's his insistence on sticking with Cam as the OC, I disagreed with that. I also never said that Cam didn't deserve the game ball, I was just saying, it really doesn't matter who got the game ball that night, because everyone knew who the MVP was. Harbaugh was just giving some support to his OC who comes under a lot of criticism (and rightfully so).

Harbaugh isn't an offensive genius either, he's a ST coach by background and a defensive minded guy being a Dbacks coach in Philly. His strength is managing the game, and keeping things consistence, do you really think he knows much about an offensive game plan? I would bet that a lot of HC's are far from offensive geniuses in this league that don't attend offensive meetings.

Again, your boy Brian Billick, mr offensive genius, really did create an offensive Juggernaut when he came into town didn't he? Lets check the rankings over the years of that offense shall we?
    Are you going to keep repeating yourself over and over hoping that if it is written differently I am going to agree with you?

We all agree, Cam needs to go.

We disagree on the importance of a game ball.

We disagree that Billick would have done better had he had a real quarteback, like Flacco.

*Mic off*

*Mic off*
    What is this "mic on/mic off" stuff? Are you a famous rapper or something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    What is this "mic on/mic off" stuff? Are you a famous rapper or something?
    Sarcasm... keeping the topic alive on the thread :D