Giants Do A Plaxico Burress?

If there such a thing as bad luck then the Giants may have very well set themselves up for a fall come Sunday. Last month we went crazy to vote to win a tempt destiny billboard for the Ravens only to lose out to the 49ers. When the Giants beat the 49ers they by default won the billboard in support of their SB bid.

For the first time, they turn it down? The last time they went to the SB without this billboard tradition they lost in SB XXXV. Did the Giants shot themselves in the foot?

According to the Destiny Prediction... they did! So what are the odds Vegas is giving? Looks like this may be a sure bet.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, if they turned down a billboard, bet the farm

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Giants Do A Plaxico Burress?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yeah, if they turned down a billboard, bet the farm
    Yeah, I was checking out the math and it seams to be the only conclusion that can be made. Since I am not a gambler, how would this work with a $5000 bet? Would I get double my money?

Blog Entries

Re: Giants Do A Plaxico Burress?

Whiever team registers the domain name www.superbowl46champs.com, bet the farm against...

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/200...55608917.shtml
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!