Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Eagles gave Timmy J an extension

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    If Bisciotti wants to keep his fanbase, he'll hire a neutral 3rd party investigation agency to inspect the entire operations of the franchise.

From the GM to the equipment manager.
    dossier?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Worse, I wonder if they are even aware of their failures. What's the excuse going to be: "didn't fit our system," "couldn't master our technique," "lacked football IQ," "didn't play like a Raven," "Flacco didn't like him." SMFH
    man I remember folks roasting timmy, look at timmy now..Now it will be "he just needed a change of scenery" no he just needed to get the hell away from Harbaugh and his coaches lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    man I remember folks roasting timmy, look at timmy now..Now it will be "he just needed a change of scenery" no he just needed to get the hell away from Harbaugh and his coaches lol
    It's really a shit feeling when your team used to be one of the smartest in the room, and now are firmly seated at the kids table.

Does Bisciotti see this shit?

How is this not a huge red flag?

lol drew you're an asshole with that shirt
    To be fair, Drew's an asshole without the shirt too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

They will blame it on a contract year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    The Eagles have an aggressive defensive coordinator (who is from Maryland if I'm not mistaken) with an aggressive scheme who knows how to get the most out of a guy like Timmy Jernigan. That dude is killin' up in Philly, whereas he was just a "so-so" guy in this shitty ass "bend-until-it-breaks" defensive scheme here.
    He only has 1.5 sacks out of 9 games. I was expecting him to reach a new level of sacks since Dean Pees defense was suppose to have held him back.

Blog Entries

Good for him. He’s clearly a much better fit in Philly than he was here in Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    To be fair, Drew's an asshole without the shirt too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    He was a poor fit for a poor system and shouldn't have been drafted s long as we had Pees.

There were a lot of good players on the board that we passed on for a player that Ozzie should have known didn't fit the system.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He was a poor fit for a poor system and shouldn't have been drafted s long as we had Pees.

There were a lot of good players on the board that we passed on for a player that Ozzie should have known didn't fit the system.
    "Should have known" is the part that is really scary.

This franchise has gone astray.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I mean, someone, Ozzie, pees, Harbaugh, has some serious explaining to do.

Did the entire organization turn into fucking no brain morons on and off the field?

Are we trapped in bizzaro world?

Why 90% of our decisions wrong the last few years?
    IDK man, I wouldn't be to quick to judge. Last time I checked the iggles haven't won a SB EVER. But I do wonder WTF is going on inside the gates of the castle. lol
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

To think that I had my ear rung all off-season, about how he would have the same responsibilities in Philly's front as he had in Pees' front. No matter how many times I tried to explain how Pees wants his linemen to contain, I was just wrong and pulling more misinformation out of my ass. Of course, he goes to the Eagles and is used the way he should have been from the moment he was drafted and now we are seeing him tap into his potential.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

He fits the Eagles defense better than the Ravens. I think he's benefited from playing next to a guy like Fletcher Cox, and the deep rotation the Eagles use to keep their DL fresh. I think he's being overpaid given his production so far, but the Eagles definitely seem to be all in this year.