Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2018 League-wide Free Agency Tracker

NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay believes the Redskins will be interested in impending free agent Allen Robinson if he hits the open market.

Robinson is expected to avoid the franchise tag, making it likely he makes it to free agency. Washington has a solid duo in Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson, but they need more pass catching help, especially with Jordan Reed unable to stay healthy. Even with Sammy Watkins expected to be available as well, Robinson will have no shortage of suitors once free agency opens.

Blog Entries

It's D-day for the Jaguars and Robinson, as in decision day. If they don't tag Robinson he has to be the Ravens #1 target in free agency

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports the Rams will not place the franchise tag on Sammy Watkins.

If the Rams use the tag, La Canfora writes, it will be on S Lamarcus Joyner. Watkins posted a disappointing 39/593/8 line in 15 games last season, but he will be one of the top free agents available if he is allowed to hit the open market, which is likely if the Rams do not tag him. With Allen Robinson also looking likely to avoid the tag, the receiver market suddenly looks stacked.
    There is no way they ever seriously considered tagging Watkins. He's just not that good while Joyner really is.

Donte Moncrief - WR - Colts
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport writes free agent Donte Moncrief and the Ravens is a "match that's worth watching."

Coming off back-to-back disappointing seasons, Moncrief is not going to command a big deal, but that could work to the Ravens' advantage. Desperate for receiving help and short on cap space, Baltimore should take a few high-upside fliers, and Moncrief certainly fits the bill. A one-year, prove-it deal could work for both sides.

Donte Moncrief - WR - Colts
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport writes free agent Donte Moncrief and the Ravens is a "match that's worth watching."

Coming off back-to-back disappointing seasons, Moncrief is not going to command a big deal, but that could work to the Ravens' advantage. Desperate for receiving help and short on cap space, Baltimore should take a few high-upside fliers, and Moncrief certainly fits the bill. A one-year, prove-it deal could work for both sides.
    Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    One free agent match that’s worth watching as we get into next week: #Colts WR Donte Moncrief and the #Ravens. Baltimore is revamping its receiving corps and Moncrief should sign a nice 1-year deal. Could he be this year’s Alshon Jeffery?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's D-day for the Jaguars and Robinson, as in decision day. If they don't tag Robinson he has to be the Ravens #1 target in free agency
    Do you like Robinson more than Watkins? I feel like I like Watkins potential more. I am baised I think due to watching him excessively in college, and not seeing Robinson nearly as much as one would like.

I'd target Watkins over Robinson, but I recognize I may be in the minority.... I like watkins big play ability more
    Burn it down

NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay believes the Redskins will be interested in impending free agent Allen Robinson if he hits the open market.

Robinson is expected to avoid the franchise tag, making it likely he makes it to free agency. Washington has a solid duo in Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson, but they need more pass catching help, especially with Jordan Reed unable to stay healthy. Even with Sammy Watkins expected to be available as well, Robinson will have no shortage of suitors once free agency opens.
    omg Doctson and Robinson...ugh fml. Im so tired of teams trying to build all these great WR cores
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    One free agent match that’s worth watching as we get into next week: #Colts WR Donte Moncrief and the #Ravens. Baltimore is revamping its receiving corps and Moncrief should sign a nice 1-year deal. Could he be this year’s Alshon Jeffery?
    jeffery. whats he smokin?

Blog Entries

jeffery. whats he smokin?
    He's saying Jeffery had some questions surrounding him last off-season, which is why he signed a 1-yr "prove it" deal...then he played well and parlayed that into a long term deal.

I don't think Ian Rapoport is saying Moncrief is going to be just like Alshon Jeffery in terms of production...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Ryan O'Halloran

Verified account

@ryanohalloran
    Follow Follow @ryanohalloran
    More
    #Jaguars not expected to use tag on WR Allen Robinson -- he has been notified.

Blog Entries

Ryan O'Halloran

Verified account

@ryanohalloran
    Follow Follow @ryanohalloran
    More
    #Jaguars not expected to use tag on WR Allen Robinson -- he has been notified.
    Man...wouldn't it be swell if the Ravens signed A-Rob AND got Landry? Lol. #pipedream #itwillneverhappen

Now that A-Rob is going to be a FA, I'm using that as leverage with Landry's camp.

I'd probably lean towards signing A-Rob and then sign Moncrief. Then draft a couple of guys.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd probably lean towards signing A-Rob and then sign Moncrief. Then draft a couple of guys.
    This is where I'm at right now too. Robinson and Moncrief would make a pretty good one-two punch. Grab D.J. Moore and suddenly the WR corps looks solid.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr