Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hollywood up to no good......arrested in Arizona

For speeding lol. Anything over 85mph can be "criminal speeding".

https://twitter.com/AZSports/status/...K32oSqZsz24M_g

Re: Hollywood up to no good......arrested in Arizona

I mean it's never a good look being on a new team and getting arrested, but I think we've all probably had a lead foot at one time or another.

If he was going over 100mph, then he's an idiot and could have killed someone.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MidtownP View Post
    For speeding lol. Anything over 85mph can be "criminal speeding".

https://twitter.com/AZSports/status/...K32oSqZsz24M_g
    Surprising. I thought the desert, mountain and plains states (like Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc.) were generally more lenient with their speeding laws.

Anyone know how fast he was going?
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Blog Entries

7:05 a.m. huh? we've all been there... he was late ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Driving 85 is a criminal offense in AZ, not merely a citation? Jeeze. I knew AZ sucked, but wow.

(Of course, it's possible he was going 100 and they gave him a break by saying 85. Or...was it a DWB offense, and he was really going 75? Hmmm.)
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    7:05 a.m. huh? we've all been there... he was late ;-)
    Prolly half asleep, mindlessly going to pick up Lamar out of habit, when he snapped out of it and suddenly realized how far out of the way he had driven.
    "That's what."
    — She

I am sure everyone in this forum has never sped before in their lives…

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Driving 85 is a criminal offense in AZ, not merely a citation? Jeeze. I knew AZ sucked, but wow.

(Of course, it's possible he was going 100 and they gave him a break by saying 85. Or...was it a DWB offense, and he was really going 75? Hmmm.)
    Really? SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post

No idea how fast he was actually going, it is just that anything over 85 can be classified as "criminal". Utterly ridiculous. It is only used when they want to fuck with people, or with people who didn't talk nice to them.

Blog Entries

Meh from what I read they "finally caught someone" from their message boards. Apparently wherever he was speeding is a normalcy. People wrote they do 85 and are routinely passed.

Though I did like the comment he pulled his hammy pushing down on the pedal...

Quote Originally Posted by MidtownP View Post
    No idea how fast he was actually going, it is just that anything over 85 can be classified as "criminal". Utterly ridiculous. It is only used when they want to fuck with people, or with people who didn't talk nice to them.
    Not true. My wife once got a ticket like this in VA driving past some small town. She was very polite and respectful. Was only going 5 miles over the speed limit.

Some towns use it as a way to create income and fund the police department, especially if you have out of state tags. A couple days after we got home we started getting letters from lawyers. Ended up costing over $600. The lawyer gets money, the town gets money, and they all know each other. It's basically an out of towner highway tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    I am sure everyone in this forum has never sped before in their lives…
    Actually...