Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Questions about Ravens "war room"

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Which ̶P̶a̶t̶r̶i̶o̶t̶s̶/̶B̶e̶l̶l̶i̶c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶ team/s would actively recruit hackers to do this type of thing? Shout out to Al Davis, rip.
    The Patriots are going to hack every team in the league aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    Don't you guys think this will drastically cut down on draft day trades?
    Trades already took place over the phone lol

Blog Entries

Here is a link to the Peter King article on how the Colts are handling their war room. I imagine most teams are doing the same thing. It's a great read

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    All they said was (Decosta and Harbaugh live close by) and made a remark about each other meeting up.
    They're actual neighbors, right? They're probably hanging out already.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Trades already took place over the phone lol
    Totally true.

BUT: At Ravens HQ, they presumably have a fancy office-style phone system, where you can park calls and conference and have several lines outgoing and incoming. At the office it's no problem whatsoever to have 5+ calls running at once. That's nowhere near as easy if DeCosta is at his home with his cell phone and house phone. And maybe Harbs sitting next to him on his phone; and "internal" conversations occurring by phone as well.

Sounds like Biscuit is going to have to send a network/telecon tech over to DeCosta's house, between now and the draft. Wire it up like the Situation Room.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Here is a link to the Peter King article on how the Colts are handling their war room. I imagine most teams are doing the same thing. It's a great read

Lol @ Andy Reid basement.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    They're actual neighbors, right? They're probably hanging out already.
    I have no idea, the guy on NFL network made a comment about them meeting up in the woods which was weird because it wasnt funny or serious so not sure but I guess it was his light hearted pun but it fell way short.

The Ravens complex is large enough to where they could make it work. I just hope its interesting. I have been looking forward to the draft especially now with all this crap going on in life we need some football related positives

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

• There will be a Covid-19 Telethon element to the draft. The league is closing in on plans to weave a fundraising element into all three days of the telecast, complete with celebrity players and former players and coaches urging viewers to donate to coronavirus-related causes. Raising some number of millions for health-care providers or PPE gear or local causes or those out of work because of the pandemic could—could, I stress—make the weekend a positive event in a sea of terrible news around America.
    This is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I have no idea, the guy on NFL network made a comment about them meeting up in the woods which was weird because it wasnt funny or serious so not sure but I guess it was his light hearted pun but it fell way short.
    In the pre draft press conference Harbaugh said he and DeCosta haven't spoken over the garden fence yet but that they might go for a walk in the woods before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    In the pre draft press conference Harbaugh said he and DeCosta haven't spoken over the garden fence yet but that they might go for a walk in the woods before the draft.
    Ha. Harbs as "Wilson", peaking over the garden fence trying to get a word in to DeCosta.

Goodell was going to allow teams to draft from traditional war rooms inside their facilities, with limited number of personnel and social distancing. However, as I understand it, because some states have ordered these facilities closed, as non essential businesses, Goodell changed the rules yesterday, so no one has an unfair advantage of being able to access better technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Who's the first team to have their zoom meeting hacked then?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Browns.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell