Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Rodgers And Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yes he was.
    No, he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    We worry about total carries and touches for RBs. Personally I don't see why we wouldn't care about runs and hits on our QB
    NJ literally just said he's worried about hits on the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Cam has had nagging injuries nearly his whole career.

We worry about total carries and touches for RBs. Personally I don't see why we wouldn't care about runs and hits on our QB
    I literally just said I worry about hits on the QB. I don’t worry about total runs because he could run ten times and never get hit, or he could run three times and get hit three times. Only the hits are what matters.

That’s true of RBs too.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I literally just said I worry about hits on the QB. I don’t worry about total runs because he could run ten times and never get hit, or he could run three times and get hit three times. Only the hits are what matters.

That’s true of RBs too.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    No, he wasn't.
    wrong

Proved you wrong once or twice already

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Just because people aren't sold on Lamar doesn't make them haters. It's OK to be critical of what a player does or doesn't do. Seems a lot of fans of Lamar get butt hurt as soon as something negative is said.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. That's what makes America great again. (Yeah I went there).

The issue I have is with those who will blast Lamar for the same things they praise another QB for doing. Kind of what CNN does, but then again, ESPN is the CNN of the sports world. Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion. That's what makes America great again. (Yeah I went there).

The issue I have is with those who will blast Lamar for the same things they praise another QB for doing. Kind of what CNN does, but then again, ESPN is the CNN of the sports world. Fake news.
    I just never understood all the fans that whine about us not getting credit, or hated on etc... Why does that matter? Why let something like that bother you (in general, not specifically you)? But like you said... Opinions. To each their own.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I just never understood all the fans that whine about us not getting credit, or hated on etc... Why does that matter? Why let something like that bother you (in general, not specifically you)? But like you said... Opinions. To each their own.

I agree. Every fanbase does that. Play the "we get no respect" card. Winning is the cure all. Not wanting your team highlighted on the fake news channels.

Blog Entries

And then the media will show the Ravens love and a good portion of the fan base will panic and want them to stop paying so much attention to us, feeling that we play better as the underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post

lamar is a liberal demoncrat;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    lamar is a liberal demoncrat;)
    And an advocate for the Feminist movement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And an advocate for the Feminist movement.
    and LOVES cnn. oy vey