Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jimmy Smith

Re: Jimmy Smith

How many big plays did he make Week 17 to help us seal up the Division crown? I think he had two picks just off the top of my head? Although injured and suspended too often throughout his career, when he plays he's been a dynamic playmaker ever since the Super Bowl. Couldn't have won it without him.

So while I kinda get the disdain for him but I don't see how that translates him into being our 4th best corner on the field - ever.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    How many big plays did he make Week 17 to help us seal up the Division crown? I think he had two picks just off the top of my head? Although injured and suspended too often throughout his career, when he plays he's been a dynamic playmaker ever since the Super Bowl. Couldn't have won it without him.

So while I kinda get the disdain for him but I don't see how that translates him into being our 4th best corner on the field - ever.
    Jam, you are correct that J.S. won't be our 4th best CB, but "on the field" there is the rub... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Jam, you are correct that J.S. won't be our 4th best CB, but "on the field" there is the rub... Bc
    There is only 1 ability where Jimmy Smith lacks... availability..: When available he is top notch, no matter what anyone tries to claim opposing that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Jimmy comes back healthy and this pass rush can get a little better, game on.